BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Katrina C.
Mascoutah, IL
Great snacking cheese. Easy to cut into slices. Always tastes great and never dry. So many things to eat with this cheese.
Ashton B.
Raleigh, NC
Could go through these bricks so quickly, however the mild cheddar isn't my favorite. Pepper jack is where it's at for me
Brittany P.
Edinburg, TX
Love these!! You can shred them for anything you make! They are great and taste delicious!! Definitely recommend them!
Paige S.
Hot springs, AR
This cheese is really good. I use it when I make meat and cheese trays for potlucks or gifts. It's great by itself too!
Cassandra V.
Minneapolis, MN
It's hard to keep this cheese stocked in our home. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kraft cheese is included in some way.
Kameka Y.
Bronx, NY
This company has very good cheese products . I use this specially for macaroni and cheese . It make it just right
Berenice H.
Kraft's cheese are a must in my weekly shopping list my husband cannot live without cheese and his quesadillas
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY
Love using cheese in my homemade macaroni pie my daughter loves when I do and shred some in her scramble eggs.
Amber A.
Texarkana, TX
great size with crackers. taste amazing when shredded. it makes it fun and good to eat. Smiles all around :-D
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
Great for homemade mac and cheese. I typically use about three cheese from kraft. Mild and I get spicier.