BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Aisha M.
I like to use in my bakes mac n cheese it melts down really easy ind it's reall creamy and good
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Not good cheddar cheese leaves me for wanting more but more of other cheese. Is not easy for
Danielle C.
Erie, PA
I buy these for my kids. We make mac and cheese with them and they love it. It melts easily
Louise P.
Rush City, MN
Creamy flavorful and perfect on anything or by itself. Perfect size for cheese and crackers
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This brand of block cheese i buy for crackers and sausage, my husband and kids and I love this! We also use it for our sandwiches and i think it's bursting with that mild cheddar flavor. I like to buy it in the block because i can'
t stand buying processed cheese i feel this is more fresh then the typical cheese i have bought!
Amber A.
Texarkana, TX
great size with crackers. taste amazing when shredded. it makes it fun and good to eat. Smiles all around :-D
maggie s.
Kraft is my favorite cheese brand. the taste is great and pure. it isn't too unhealthy especially in smaller quantities. i think it is better than most brands out there
JJ B.
I like using this cheese for several things. Add to salad, sandwiches, crackers, eat by itself, and more. It tastes good. It is easy to slice. Also easy to shred. Has a good flavor. Great to use in recipes I would buy it again.
Erin L.
Omaha, NE
We use this as an afternoon snack in our house with nuts and dried fruit. We either slice or chunk this and serve with above for something different...
Alieda K.
Ponca City, OK
I like the fact I am feeding my family real cheese and not process stuff. The flavor is great as just a snack by itself or on a hamburger It melts is too..