BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Kameka Y.
Kameka Y.
Bronx, NY
This company has very good cheese products . I use this specially for macaroni and cheese . It make it just right
Amber A.
Amber A.
Texarkana, TX
great size with crackers. taste amazing when shredded. it makes it fun and good to eat. Smiles all around :-D
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Louisville, KY
Great for homemade mac and cheese. I typically use about three cheese from kraft. Mild and I get spicier.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Yum! I like the brick because you can cut it how you like and you get more bang for your buck
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Erie, PA
I buy these for my kids. We make mac and cheese with them and they love it. It melts easily
Araceli S.
Araceli S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Use this on stuffed peppers. Quesadillas. Bean burritos. And don't forget the nachos.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
College Park, MD
my go-to for making mac and cheese. it tastes soooo good and i always find a deal to get 2 for a good price. always great for meal prepping. also sold at a lot of stores so there is never a worry that i will not find it. my fav cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michele  F.
Michele F.
Conyers , GA
I love purchasing block cheese over the shredded kind. The block cheese doesn't contain the wax in it and it makes for a much more flavorful cheese. There is nothing better than freshly grated cheese. This is one of my favorites.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
New York
Some good cheese. I like bricks because I can vary how much I put. :') And I like cheddar so this is gr8. Idk how much one can critique cheese but I guess that's what I'm doing.
Amy L.
Amy L.
I buy this cheese every time because it lasts, is fresh and has a flavor but the taste isn't too strong. It is also decently priced.