BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I love cheese and my children do too. Always good to have to snack on and to use for recipes. Kraft is one of my favorite cost efficient brands
Candice L.
Candice L.
Payson, IL
We buy this every time to either just eat or use with meat cheese and crackers. I like the mild flavor. Good product at a great price!
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Bristol, TN
Kraft cheese is always good. Great cheese with the great flavor. But I highly recommend this product to any family member or friend.
Karri M.
Karri M.
Keene, TX
Best tasting cheese, in my opinion. It's great on a cracker by itself or with some meat. Either way, it's satisfying and delicious.
Juliet Rodriguez R.
Juliet Rodriguez R.
Dallas, TX
Kraft cheese is really the best mild cheddar is really good I used it on tacos or put it on a hamburger really yummy and cheesy
ellen n.
ellen n.
where do I begain its amzing and so awaesome. the taste is incredible and its totallt y woerth trying if you haven't alrewsyd
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Apache, OK
Good atuff taste great kids love it i love it .its great for snack salad just because .i eat it on side of my sandwich salads
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Raleigh, NC
Could go through these bricks so quickly, however the mild cheddar isn't my favorite. Pepper jack is where it's at for me
Paige S.
Paige S.
Hot Springs, AR
This cheese is really good. I use it when I make meat and cheese trays for potlucks or gifts. It's great by itself too!
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Minneapolis, MN
It's hard to keep this cheese stocked in our home. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kraft cheese is included in some way.