BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Kaitlyn R.
This cheese is absolutely amazing. Kraft is the only cheese that my family buys just because we trust it. We bought other kinds before on accident and it just wasn't as good. Its rich and cheesy and just enjoyable to eat or throw on top of some popcorn
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
Who doesn't love cheese? I always like getting these blocks and cutting them into cubes and adding them to some pasta salad, or adding them to a meat tray with crackers. Or just to snack on! Easy, inexpensive, and yum!
Kimberly J.
I love cheese and there are so many different kinds but I've found this one to be very good. It has a good cheese taste. Nothing like a fake slice sandwich cheese. Its great for macaroni
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchase a variety of bricks of cheese from Kraft and I prefer it over any other product. It is perfect to slice and put on sandwiches or to shred and use in salads or melted over chips. I would 100% recommend this brand to anyone.
Nicole M.
Fullerton, CA
Cheddar cheese is my favorite type of cheese. It goes good with anything that you want to make. You can do pastas, dips, sandwiches, or even just eat it plain. I will continue to buy this cheese since it's my favorite.
maggie s.
Kraft is my favorite cheese brand. the taste is great and pure. it isn't too unhealthy especially in smaller quantities. i think it is better than most brands out there
Alieda K.
Ponca City, OK
I like the fact I am feeding my family real cheese and not process stuff. The flavor is great as just a snack by itself or on a hamburger It melts is too..
Sara M.
Grovetown, GA
I just ate this cheese today on French bread with salami and mayo. Put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and it literally put me into a 4 hours coma.
Erin L.
Omaha, NE
We use this as an afternoon snack in our house with nuts and dried fruit. We either slice or chunk this and serve with above for something different...
Gina W.
Hubbard, OR
We love love love cheese! We go through it faster than we tend to buy so it must be good! This brand is one of our favorites and regularly purchased