BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Taylor D.
College Park, MD
my go-to for making mac and cheese. it tastes soooo good and i always find a deal to get 2 for a good price. always great for meal prepping. also sold at a lot of stores so there is never a worry that i will not find it. my fav cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This brand of block cheese i buy for crackers and sausage, my husband and kids and I love this! We also use it for our sandwiches and i think it's bursting with that mild cheddar flavor. I like to buy it in the block because i can'
t stand buying processed cheese i feel this is more fresh then the typical cheese i have bought!
andrea g.
Me gusta mucho este queso pero el que viene en banditas individuales, aca en venezuela comemos algo llamado arepas y las podemos hacer fritas o asadas... no existe nada mejor que comerse una arepa recien hecha con mantequilla o margarina y el quesito amarillo que se derrite mm delicioso
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I absolutely love Kraft cheese. Anyone who tells you that the store brands cheese is just as good as the expensive brands are lying! Kraft cheeses have such a smooth texture and flavor and they're never dry. I would pick Kraft cheese over the cheaper store brand cheese any day.
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
If I could marry cheese I would. I am absolutely head-over-heels about cheese. Kraft makes a very good quality cheese and isn't too pricey at most stores. I mainly shop at Walmart because you can find it at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend for your next meal.
JJ B.
I like using this cheese for several things. Add to salad, sandwiches, crackers, eat by itself, and more. It tastes good. It is easy to slice. Also easy to shred. Has a good flavor. Great to use in recipes I would buy it again.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Block cheese is a family favorite and sometimes hard when it comes to my husband and his pickiness! We all love this cheese and the flavor of it compared to other brands would definitely recommend anyone to try this!
Kaitlyn R.
This cheese is absolutely amazing. Kraft is the only cheese that my family buys just because we trust it. We bought other kinds before on accident and it just wasn't as good. Its rich and cheesy and just enjoyable to eat or throw on top of some popcorn
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
Who doesn't love cheese? I always like getting these blocks and cutting them into cubes and adding them to some pasta salad, or adding them to a meat tray with crackers. Or just to snack on! Easy, inexpensive, and yum!
Kimberly J.
I love cheese and there are so many different kinds but I've found this one to be very good. It has a good cheese taste. Nothing like a fake slice sandwich cheese. Its great for macaroni