BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This brand of block cheese i buy for crackers and sausage, my husband and kids and I love this! We also use it for our sandwiches and i think it's bursting with that mild cheddar flavor. I like to buy it in the block because i can'
t stand buying processed cheese i feel this is more fresh then the typical cheese i have bought!
andrea g.
andrea g.
Me gusta mucho este queso pero el que viene en banditas individuales, aca en venezuela comemos algo llamado arepas y las podemos hacer fritas o asadas... no existe nada mejor que comerse una arepa recien hecha con mantequilla o margarina y el quesito amarillo que se derrite mm delicioso
Lindsy H.
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
If I could marry cheese I would. I am absolutely head-over-heels about cheese. Kraft makes a very good quality cheese and isn't too pricey at most stores. I mainly shop at Walmart because you can find it at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend for your next meal.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchase a variety of bricks of cheese from Kraft and I prefer it over any other product. It is perfect to slice and put on sandwiches or to shred and use in salads or melted over chips. I would 100% recommend this brand to anyone.
JJ B.
JJ B.
I like using this cheese for several things. Add to salad, sandwiches, crackers, eat by itself, and more. It tastes good. It is easy to slice. Also easy to shred. Has a good flavor. Great to use in recipes I would buy it again.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Fullerton, CA
Cheddar cheese is my favorite type of cheese. It goes good with anything that you want to make. You can do pastas, dips, sandwiches, or even just eat it plain. I will continue to buy this cheese since it's my favorite.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Bluefield , WV
Who doesn't love cheese? I always like getting these blocks and cutting them into cubes and adding them to some pasta salad, or adding them to a meat tray with crackers. Or just to snack on! Easy, inexpensive, and yum!
maggie s.
maggie s.
Kraft is my favorite cheese brand. the taste is great and pure. it isn't too unhealthy especially in smaller quantities. i think it is better than most brands out there
Alieda K.
Alieda K.
Ponca City, OK
I like the fact I am feeding my family real cheese and not process stuff. The flavor is great as just a snack by itself or on a hamburger It melts is too..
Erin L.
Erin L.
Omaha, NE
We use this as an afternoon snack in our house with nuts and dried fruit. We either slice or chunk this and serve with above for something different...