BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Taylor D.
College Park, MD
my go-to for making mac and cheese. it tastes soooo good and i always find a deal to get 2 for a good price. always great for meal prepping. also sold at a lot of stores so there is never a worry that i will not find it. my fav cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merinda P.
Washington, NC
I love Kradt Mild cheddar cheese. We will cut it in slices to eat with crackers, melt a chunk to eat hot, and shred it to use to make pimento cheese. The block is creamy with a great taste. The texture is perfect for cooking as well as snacking. Definitely a product to keep on hand.
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I love purchasing block cheese over the shredded kind. The block cheese doesn't contain the wax in it and it makes for a much more flavorful cheese. There is nothing better than freshly grated cheese. This is one of my favorites.
Allyson P.
New York
Some good cheese. I like bricks because I can vary how much I put. :') And I like cheddar so this is gr8. Idk how much one can critique cheese but I guess that's what I'm doing.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
This brand of block cheese i buy for crackers and sausage, my husband and kids and I love this! We also use it for our sandwiches and i think it's bursting with that mild cheddar flavor. I like to buy it in the block because i can'
t stand buying processed cheese i feel this is more fresh then the typical cheese i have bought!
andrea g.
Me gusta mucho este queso pero el que viene en banditas individuales, aca en venezuela comemos algo llamado arepas y las podemos hacer fritas o asadas... no existe nada mejor que comerse una arepa recien hecha con mantequilla o margarina y el quesito amarillo que se derrite mm delicioso
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I absolutely love Kraft cheese. Anyone who tells you that the store brands cheese is just as good as the expensive brands are lying! Kraft cheeses have such a smooth texture and flavor and they're never dry. I would pick Kraft cheese over the cheaper store brand cheese any day.
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
If I could marry cheese I would. I am absolutely head-over-heels about cheese. Kraft makes a very good quality cheese and isn't too pricey at most stores. I mainly shop at Walmart because you can find it at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend for your next meal.
JJ B.
I like using this cheese for several things. Add to salad, sandwiches, crackers, eat by itself, and more. It tastes good. It is easy to slice. Also easy to shred. Has a good flavor. Great to use in recipes I would buy it again.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Block cheese is a family favorite and sometimes hard when it comes to my husband and his pickiness! We all love this cheese and the flavor of it compared to other brands would definitely recommend anyone to try this!