BY KRAFT

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Veronica T.
Angola, IN
Awesome cheddar cheese purchased from Walmart. I used this in a macaroni and cheese I made for a party and it was a hit. Melted nicely but could also be used for cheese and crackers. This is a must have in the kitchen. I grab one every other grocery trip.
Gabriela M.
Doral, FL
Great for a breakfast sandwich with some eggs and philadelphia. Personally my favorite. Great for dinner with tuna or pretty much any meat. Oh and amazing for grilled cheese. Forgot that one. Affordable, been using for years and always as tasty.
Kelsey S.
Kraft cheese is my favorite. Perfect taste and perfect snack for any event. Such a rich flavor. A healthy snack for any time. I am a repeat customer and recommend this to anyone. Can buy at any grocery store.
Merlie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I use this cheese for everything from snacks to homemade mac and choose! It's affordable, great quality, and great flavor! I definitely recommend it. It's a staple and I always buy Kraft!
Siobhan F.
Tacoma, WA
We choose to shred our cheese at home and this brick of cheese is one we frequently use. It's usually on some sort of sale, so it's always reasonable priced and has a great taste. It is a bit softer than other brands but the flavor and cost can't be beat.
Amanda R.
Deer, AR
this shreds very well and is over all great! I always use this brand for my mac and cheese and its never disapointed me. The flavor is great and its very affordable! I will def. buy it again for sure!!
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
The best I use it on all most everything.My kids love it on crackers. I by the all the time and will continue to .compared to other cheeses this one by far is my fav
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Kraft cheese is one of my favorite! And this giant block of it is amazing! I love to use it to top some of my foods or even when making some stuffed cheese pastries
Brenda S.
Kraft cheddar cheese is creamy and I use it for grating, slicing, curbing and pretty much any recipe, we live us some cheese! And you can't go wrong with kraft, it's the best!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I use this for pizza cheese. I bought it at Walmart and used the cheese grater. It taste so good and was well worth it. Also was pretty cheap. I definitely recommend this cheese to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!