BY KRAFT

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Amanda R.
Deer, AR
this shreds very well and is over all great! I always use this brand for my mac and cheese and its never disapointed me. The flavor is great and its very affordable! I will def. buy it again for sure!!
Kelsey S.
Kraft cheese is my favorite. Perfect taste and perfect snack for any event. Such a rich flavor. A healthy snack for any time. I am a repeat customer and recommend this to anyone. Can buy at any grocery store.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
The best I use it on all most everything.My kids love it on crackers. I by the all the time and will continue to .compared to other cheeses this one by far is my fav
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Kraft cheese is one of my favorite! And this giant block of it is amazing! I love to use it to top some of my foods or even when making some stuffed cheese pastries
Brenda S.
Kraft cheddar cheese is creamy and I use it for grating, slicing, curbing and pretty much any recipe, we live us some cheese! And you can't go wrong with kraft, it's the best!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I use this for pizza cheese. I bought it at Walmart and used the cheese grater. It taste so good and was well worth it. Also was pretty cheap. I definitely recommend this cheese to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Veronica T.
Awesome cheddar cheese purchased from Walmart. I used this in a macaroni and cheese I made for a party and it was a hit. Melted nicely but could also be used for cheese and crackers. This is a must have in the kitchen. I grab one every other grocery trip.
Kaylene B.
This is amazing to eat when it's in the crockpot and in general if you like cheese! It is reasonably priced and you get enough to make a lot of stuff! I personally buy it from Walmart all the time.
Erin W.
Emporia, KS
Cheaper than buying the already shredded cheese and tastes so much fresher as well. I am a single mother Raising two children so a tight budget is needed and this is a good way for me to save money. I usually buy sharp not mild as it packed more of a bunch
Hillary M.
Hurt, VA
I love Kraft cheese Mild Cheddar, especially the block. I usually buy mine from Food Lion just because it is local to me. It has a great flavor, not too strong. We love to serve it with summer sausage and crackers. I will definitely buy it again.