BY KRAFT

Kraft shredded mexican style taco cheese - natural finely shredded reduced fat cheddar and low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheeses with taco seasonings, with added calcium. Made with 2% milk for 1/3 less fat. See recipe for taco chicken & potatoes. see more...

Chelsea F.
Villa HIlls, KY
Shredded cheese is a must have in my fridge! I use it on a variety of things, such as salads, on pasta dishes, tacos, fajitas, sandwiches, and so on. The Mexican Style cheese is a great addition to any taco or fajita night! Also great to put on Taco Salad!
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I like this cheese and it's great for tacos, or chili or what have you. However, I think that it tastes the same as the store brand cheese. I can't really tell the difference. So I will stick with buying the store brand.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
My go to for when I need shredded cheese! Most of the time I catch it on sale which is great!!! I always buy when we have taco night or to make taco salad. Also I use it on tortilla chips ! Great flavor and u get a lot out of this 1 bagain! Good in jist about any meal !
Brenda H.
Love it! Kraft is my favorite cheese anyways so I always some in my fridge. Melts great good on anything Mexican and I even it add it to my pizza's. I put cheese on just about everything the seasoning makes everything taste better.
Morgan S.
Greenwood, IN
I love this product. I am not a huge fan of cheese and am termed as a picky eater, but this product is amazing. I love putting this cheese on tortilla chips and melt it for a snack. I love the flavors.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
I love Kraft shredded cheeses! I use them for everything and always have some in my fridge! They offer several different flavors which are all great for cooking! Love this cheese!
Caitlin K.
I love Kraft shredded cheese no matter what the flavor is. The Mexican Taco blend one is great for on foods that are not even Mexican.
Nala C.
When it comes to cheese I love kraft products. It is delicious and is seasoned perfectly. I would definitely recommend using it!
Caitlin F.
Cartersville, GA
This is my favorite shredded cheese. I constantly have this in my fridge. It has a seasoning on it that gives it a great flavor.
Callie H.
Clarksville, TN
First of all, Kraft is where it's at! I love this cheese, it's perfect for taco night and delicious in a home made quesadilla !