BY KRAFT

Finely shredded Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Asadero & Queso Quesadilla cheeses. see more...

Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
It was sharp, added the right amount of cheesiness to our dish. I usually shop at piggly wiggly or Walmart. I don't find this cheese to be too unhealthy. Great flavor and I would highly recommend this product to others
Shannon M.
College Place, WA
Kraft is usually my go to cheese , I can usually find it on sale my grocery store for a good price, it also freezes good, allowing me to stock up when on sale, it has great flavor and I use it in tons of reciepes
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This cheese is perfect for when I make tacos or chilli or nachos. The seasoning on it is so tasty and really amps up my meal! I buy it at my local grocery store and it tastes much better than store-brand alternatives.
Megan S.
Winston Salem, NC
The Four Cheese blend is my favorite type of shredded cheese! It literally goes with anything. My favorite thing to use it for are quesadillas and tacos. It also goes great in dips and creamy soups. So good!!
Maicy G.
Layton, UT
I love Kraft shredded cheese because of multiple reasons. 1. It is already shredded which makes it so way to make meals with! 2. The Mexican blend is perfect for my yummy enchiladas that I make weekly! 3. The cheese is very thin so it melts very well! I love it and so does my family!
Folashade F.
Sarasota, FL
I love this Mexican blend when we have nachos at home. It is just right. Sometimes I enjoy the cheese so much I sprinkle it directly on the chips melt it a little and have this as a snack. No other blend hits Mexican food just right like Kraft. I am usually very luck at getting this when it is on sale so I get at a great price even though the regular price is fair for the great quality. I highly recommend this for all my taco or naxo lovers out there.
Anna S.
Cold Spring, KY
I use this cheese for tacos or other Mexican-themed dinners. It is affordable as I get a Kroger discount on it. I always use the serving size so it is relatively healthy. I think it is just as good as the store brands. This can also be used for other dishes as well. Recommend!
Kristie H.
Talladega, AL
Kraft cheese is the best brand of cheese available at the stores. It works well alone as well as in recipes. The mexican style four cheese is wonderful in tacos and other mexican foods. The price is comparable to other cheeses. It is also easy to find in all grocery stores.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I doubt anyone can give Kraft cheese a bad review. It tastes so good! My favorite is the Mexican blend. I make the best bean burritos and scrambled eggs with this cheese. I also enjoy mixing this cheese with cilantro tomatoes and avocado salad for added flavor.
Brittany H.
Vonore, TN
CHEESE! cheese is absolutely wonderful on tacos or in foods! I buy it frequently because it is great and I will keep buying it! I buy it at Wal-Mart where I live! Very good price and it is worth it completely I would recommend for sure! It is a great product!