GroceryDairyKraft
Natural Cheese Mexican Style Four Cheese Finely Shredded Shredded Cheese

Kraft Natural Cheese Mexican Style Four Cheese Finely Shredded Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

#13 in Cheese

Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914 - straight off the block. See recipe for santa fe enchilada bake - makes 8 servings.

I've heard that the powdery coating they put on pre-shredded cheese can be harmful to your health. Has anyone else heard that?
Is there any other kind of blends??
Start your review of Kraft Natural Cheese Mexican Style Four Cheese Finely Shredded Shredded Cheese!
Product Highlights
We get it for tacos and when I make homemade mac n cheese!in reviews
highly recommend in reviews
Adriane M.
Keyser, WV
We use this a lot with tacos, nachos, burritos and chicken chipolte definitely one our favorite cheeses. .
Sandra B.
Romeoville, IL
I use this Kraft Mexican style cheese a lot. I put in on my baked potatoes with butter and sour cream. I also put it on tostito chip and heat in the microwave for quick chips and salsa. This has an overall great taste that I think goes with almost anything
Jack R.
My go to cheese for steak quesadillas , tacos, and pork with green chile burritos. The perfect blend of cheeses and is mild. Shreds are fine and melt quickly when I need it melted. Always fresh. I keep this on hand in my cheese drawer.
Caitlyn C.
Danbury, CT
My go to cheese for taco night in my house! Full of flavor, the most delicious choice if you ask me!
Saundra M.
Sextons Creek, KY
Purchased at: Costco
The best cheese to use when having tacos or taco soup. I think the bags could be bigger. This size doesn’t go to far with cheese lovers
Suzanne A.
Erie, PA
I use this for tacos, taco salad and for nachos. I love the way it melts and tastes.
Kate K.
ORLANDO, FL
Kraft cheese packs a good amount of flavor for the price point! I particularly use the Mexican blend to sprinkle over taco salad or burrito bowls. It adds a nice flavor and gets super melty when you add it to something nice and warm.
Terra L.
If it's taco night we are getting Mexican mix, I love the variety o cheeses in it and the extra flavor it adds to our food.
Maritza C.
It's just a simple blend of cheese. I think it tastes exactly like their shredded mozzarella
Brittany C.
Johnson City, TN
I use this cheese with everything I cook with my family loves cheese and we go thru 2 bags a week or less