Kraft Natural Cheese Mexican Style Authentic Finely Shredded Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Natural finely shredded Queso Quesadilla, Asadero & Manchego cheeses. see more...

Courtney N.
This is great on tacos! It's got a little bit of spices in it. My husband loves it!
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , TX
I buy this chees for when I do tacos Mexicanos and tostadas 💚 perfect combination
Maryann W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
One of my favorites to use in various dishes like fajitas and quesadillas! Yum!
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Yum, I love cheese. You can never go wrong with Kraft cheese. Quality, dependable, always know what you are going to get. No surprises. Love the mix of cheeses for the Mexican bag of cheese. Perfect for tacos or really anything.
Sze Man C.
Always got this at home. Great taste and convenient! I don't really read the labels but I trust this brand. Great price for the amount and quality of products you get. Would recommend to anyone. Love it
Gabriela H.
Doral, Fl
I love this cheese. Making cos with them or guacamole, yes I do guacamole with cheese on it! Lasagnas are also good with this. It is very affordable and great quality, plus I also love the Zip-like -package which is pretty helpful and good to keep the cheese on.
Alicia C.
Blackfalds , Alberta
Like this cheese for making nachos. It's convenient in the sense it's already grated. Also good for snacking on right out of the package
Vanesa d.
Buen producto para ponerle a las pizzas, lo utilizo para quesadillas o acompañarlo con alguna comida y tenga un mejor acabado
Diana P.
Very nice, pretty good flavour and quantity. Good price!... I used in everything pasta, tortillas, mash potato..
Ashley O.
Happy-Valley Goose Bay, NL
In the mood for tacos? Well you can't have tacos without this perfect mixture of spice and cheesy goodness.