Kraft Natural Cheese Mexican Style Authentic Finely Shredded Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Natural finely shredded Queso Quesadilla, Asadero & Manchego cheeses. see more...

Lily S.
Knoxville, TN
This Kraft cheese is great for making nachos or tacos or burritos or any food really. I've been using Kraft shredded cheese forever and I always go back to them despite some prices being much better. I'll keep buying.
Katie E.
Auburn, IN
This is such a great product and it makes the tacos taste so much better. You can also just melt the cheese inside a taco shell and make a cheese quesadilla and it is the best thing ever. I would recommend buying this
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
This is our favorite cheese for anything. Yes you can use it Mexican dishes, but I throw it also in my Mac n cheese and casseroles. Kids also like the more mild flavor
Nicole N.
Dumfries, VA
Perfect for taco night and quesadillas. My daughter heels distribute the cheeses and she feels important. It saves me time getting shredded cheese and I loved the seasoning.
Tina B.
West Hurley, NY
A blend of cheeses that melt beautifuly and are great on tacos, enchiladas and nachos as well as meatloaf. Resealable so ypu can always use just the right amount with no waste!
Zanaba H.
Laud Lakes, FL
This is good for when you are baking Mac and cheese and need a tasty cheese with flavor .I suggest using this one
Linda S.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this stuff. Melts quickly and taste yummy. I like to make burritos or sometimes ill sprinkle a little on my mac and cheese. This never disappoints.
Cheyenne H.
This is the only brand we use on taco night! Kraft is definitely a house hold name around here. You can't go wrong with any of their shredded cheeses!
Shameka L.
Las Vegas, NV
We use this cheese on everything from eggs to dinner!! It's like the only cheese we use in our house!! Makes great tacos,I tell everyone to buy it!!
Angela D.
Liberty, MS
Whether you use it for burritos, tacos, fajitas, etc., this is the go-to cheese to dress up your meal with a great finishing touch. It is delicious!