Kraft Natural Cheese Mexican Style Authentic Finely Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

Natural finely shredded Queso Quesadilla, Asadero & Manchego cheeses.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Natural Cheese Mexican Style Authentic Finely Shredded Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Fall River, MA
I see myself grabbing this Mexican cheese a lot when needed for Taco nite or any Mexican dish that Mexican cheese is needed! Highly recommend and most definitely be purchasing again!!
San Jose, CA
I love this stuff. I always use it to make quesadillas and it melts so nicely. It has great flavor. I also put it on salads from time to time. I am repeat customer of Kraft cheeses. I like that they are affordable and tasty. I would recommend this cheese to others.
Knoxville, TN
This Kraft cheese is great for making nachos or tacos or burritos or any food really. I've been using Kraft shredded cheese forever and I always go back to them despite some prices being much better. I'll keep buying.
Auburn, IN
This is such a great product and it makes the tacos taste so much better. You can also just melt the cheese inside a taco shell and make a cheese quesadilla and it is the best thing ever. I would recommend buying this
Cincinnati , OH
This is our favorite cheese for anything. Yes you can use it Mexican dishes, but I throw it also in my Mac n cheese and casseroles. Kids also like the more mild flavor
Dumfries, VA
Perfect for taco night and quesadillas. My daughter heels distribute the cheeses and she feels important. It saves me time getting shredded cheese and I loved the seasoning.
West Hurley, NY
A blend of cheeses that melt beautifuly and are great on tacos, enchiladas and nachos as well as meatloaf. Resealable so ypu can always use just the right amount with no waste!
This is good for when you are baking Mac and cheese and need a tasty cheese with flavor .I suggest using this one
Santa Ana, CA
I love this stuff. Melts quickly and taste yummy. I like to make burritos or sometimes ill sprinkle a little on my mac and cheese. This never disappoints.
This is the only brand we use on taco night! Kraft is definitely a house hold name around here. You can't go wrong with any of their shredded cheeses!

Looking for your answer?