Kraft Natural Cheese Mexican Style Authentic Finely Shredded Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Natural finely shredded Queso Quesadilla, Asadero & Manchego cheeses. see more...

Cynthia A.
Minneapolis , MN
Another tortuous review in Day 7 of Whole30! This cheese is good and I use it for Mexican stuff at the lake when we want easy cooking. I love cheese, almost any cheese. I am worried there is extra crap in the already-shredded versions so I try to buy blocks and shred my own.
Megan M.
This cheese is great for tacos and other Mexican dishes! The flavor is great and mild enough to keep the flavoring of the other food items. I usually buy it at Meijer where they have frequent deals for Kraft cheese. I'm not always a huge shredded cheese person, but I really like this type!
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
This cheese is so yummy! I love blended cheeses but this is by far the best. Kraft is always affordable and great quality. My family definitely reaches for kraft when we grocery shop. We plan to purchase this again. Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Absolutely delicious! I love buying this cheese either to make hard shell tacos or quesadillas. I love that it has a reusable zip lock on it that way it is easier to store and use. The flavor is delicious. Definitely recommend trying.
Christina M.
Rockland, MA
Best cheese to use when making a taco dip! Or a buffalo chicken dip! Really any Mexican dip! It melts evenly and tastes delicious. I've bought it several time when I need to make a quick snack for friends!
Asheley D.
Rosiclare, IL
This is a staple of taco night. The price is good. The flavor is excellent. I love the zip lock seal, so it stays fresh. I love to use this in my scrambled eggs as well. Or for quesadillas. I would say if you like cheese, try this on your next taco, or eggs, or quesadilla.
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
The zip pack is convenient and kraft knows cheese so this flavor is no exception it has a nice season to it great for chili topping or tacos and its thin enough it melts as soon as you put it on the hot food no need to pop it in to nuke just to get a melty layer
Lily Y.
This is great for quesadilla, tacos, nachos, etc! Delicious blend of cheese and i like to use extra cheese to make it extra cheese and delicious! O love cheese in general lol! Always repurchasing this! :)
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I see myself grabbing this Mexican cheese a lot when needed for Taco nite or any Mexican dish that Mexican cheese is needed! Highly recommend and most definitely be purchasing again!!
Melanie B.
San Jose, CA
I love this stuff. I always use it to make quesadillas and it melts so nicely. It has great flavor. I also put it on salads from time to time. I am repeat customer of Kraft cheeses. I like that they are affordable and tasty. I would recommend this cheese to others.