Kraft Natural Cheese Mexican Style Authentic Finely Shredded Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Natural finely shredded Queso Quesadilla, Asadero & Manchego cheeses. see more...

Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Another tortuous review in Day 7 of Whole30! This cheese is good and I use it for Mexican stuff at the lake when we want easy cooking. I love cheese, almost any cheese. I am worried there is extra crap in the already-shredded versions so I try to buy blocks and shred my own.
Megan M.
Foodie Expert
This cheese is great for tacos and other Mexican dishes! The flavor is great and mild enough to keep the flavoring of the other food items. I usually buy it at Meijer where they have frequent deals for Kraft cheese. I'm not always a huge shredded cheese person, but I really like this type!
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
This cheese is so yummy! I love blended cheeses but this is by far the best. Kraft is always affordable and great quality. My family definitely reaches for kraft when we grocery shop. We plan to purchase this again. Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Absolutely delicious! I love buying this cheese either to make hard shell tacos or quesadillas. I love that it has a reusable zip lock on it that way it is easier to store and use. The flavor is delicious. Definitely recommend trying.
Christina M.
Rockland, MA
Best cheese to use when making a taco dip! Or a buffalo chicken dip! Really any Mexican dip! It melts evenly and tastes delicious. I've bought it several time when I need to make a quick snack for friends!
Katie E.
Auburn , IN
Foodie Expert
This is such a great product and it makes the tacos taste so much better. You can also just melt the cheese inside a taco shell and make a cheese quesadilla and it is the best thing ever. I would recommend buying this
Tina B.
West Hurley, NY
A blend of cheeses that melt beautifuly and are great on tacos, enchiladas and nachos as well as meatloaf. Resealable so ypu can always use just the right amount with no waste!
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
Foodie Expert
I see myself grabbing this Mexican cheese a lot when needed for Taco nite or any Mexican dish that Mexican cheese is needed! Highly recommend and most definitely be purchasing again!!
Melanie B.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. I always use it to make quesadillas and it melts so nicely. It has great flavor. I also put it on salads from time to time. I am repeat customer of Kraft cheeses. I like that they are affordable and tasty. I would recommend this cheese to others.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Foodie Expert
This is our favorite cheese for anything. Yes you can use it Mexican dishes, but I throw it also in my Mac n cheese and casseroles. Kids also like the more mild flavor