Kraft Natural Cheese Italian Five Cheese W/Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese 8 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT

Natural shredded cheese, low-moisture part-skim mozzarella, provolone, romano, asiago & parmesan cheeses with cream cheese. see more...

• "This makes a meal that would have been "okay" with regular mozzarella, "perfection" with the added extra flavor and moisture of the cream cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite kind of cheese blend." in 1 review
  • "There are a few really good recipes on Pinterest especially for Buffalo chicken Mac n cheese!" in 1 review
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
We make an Italian pancake casserole. We used to make it with regular mozzarella cheese, but this cheese makes it so much better. It's very affordable compared to other cheeses. It tastes amazing! I wouldn't add a thing to this. I would recommend this for any Italian dish!
Christina R.
Ocala, FL
This has become my new favorite cheese to put on all my pasta dishes! The addition of the Philadelphia Cream Cheese sends this over the top. I purchased my cheese at Target & the price was perfect (it was actually on sale which made it better). I plan to buy this over & over it's that delicious! It melts perfectly into the dishes while cooking & a little bit sprinkled on top once served makes it even better!!
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Oh man making baked spaghetti? buy this making baked Alfredo ? Buy this !!! Making baked lasagna or even ziti omg it’s amazing it melts soo well it’s cheesy and tasty and I️ love putting this on all my Italian inspired dishes
Sarah L.
Margate, FL
This is a great addition to pizza or any other Italian dish. It has a good blend of cheeses and is definitely not one-dimensional in flavor. It melts well and goes great with meat and pasta.
maricruz p.
I love making my eggs with spinach and add some of this cheese and it makes it taste eve better. I also use it to make some quessadillas with ham and make ITE extra cheesy for that perfect tatse!
Julie J.
I love cheese...my favorites Gouda! This is a close second though! I use it when making chicken Alfredo and mmmmm mmmm is it delicious! It mixes it and melts perfectly, without leaving the sauce curdled or clumpy. I love this shredded cheese!
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Perfect addition to any meal, and the kids and I even enjoy eating it right out of the bag! This makes a meal that would have been "okay" with regular mozzarella, "perfection" with the added extra flavor and moisture of the cream cheese. Wonderful product!
Lauren P.
Kraft cheese with a touch of Philadelphia Cream Cheese is heavenly. The cheese is extra moist and melts so nicely in dips or on pasta. When I make white pizza dip I will only use this cheese.
Brittany R.
Morganton, NC
My absolute favorite kind of cheese blend. It tastes fresh and the cream cheese adds the perfect amount of creaminess. Perfect for lasagna or any other pasta dish
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
This makes awesome Mac n cheese! The blends of cheeses with the Philly cream cheese send your taste buds to the moon! There are a few really good recipes on Pinterest especially for Buffalo chicken Mac n cheese!