BY KRAFT FOODS

Nickyia N.
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Kraft natural cheese feta cheese crumbles, taste good on a salad or even in some eggs. They are sold for a reasonable price which is good for a broke college student trying to be health. I would do recommend to others and I hope they enjoy it as much as I do.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
These crumbles are perfect for salad or on top of pasta salad or on top of toast. They are so convenient and easy to use and they really do add so much flavor to any dish. I love feta cheese and this package will always be a staple in my house now!
Luanda M.
Luanda M.
Love this one, the little package is nice, easy to handle and keeps well. I like the goat cheese from same brand too. Got it at a good sale at shop rite and it's quite cheap for how good it is. I'm definitely buying these again (already have!)
Erika B.
Erika B.
I love the packaging for this product. It is easy to use and it keeps the cheese fresh. The feta cheese has a great firm flavor and it works well in Greek salads or anything else really. I like to melt it on sandwiches too.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Great for salads and our homemade pizza! I can find this at all our local grocery stores, and it is more affordable than other brands I've tried. My go to feta cheese when grocery shopping! We always have it in the fridge.
Callie S.
Callie S.
Oh feta! Feta crumbles are a perfect addition to a salad! I like lettuce, strawberries, feta crumbles, sunflower seeds and crushed ramen noodles! The feta is the perfect compliment to the sweet strawberries!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
Love these. I buy them for our salads and also to put on top of buffalo chicken. I always buy this every week. It is so good. That's why we continue to buy it.
I wish they made it in huge containers.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Lovvvveee! Feta cheese is my definite favorite. It can be used for so many different recipes! It's super inexpensive! It's easily accessible! It's also always delicious. This is a classic must buy!
Alisa V.
Alisa V.
This product is awesome and taste wonderful with a salad. It's a favorite for everyone in my family. It's healthy and I have bought it more than once and will continue to use it.
Jenifer Camila P.
Jenifer Camila P.
Bogota
Kraft bizcochos de queso feta son los mejores. El recipiente de plástico mantiene fresco. Puede basta con rociar los bizcochos en su comida o simplemente comer por sí mismo.