BY KRAFT

Ali B.
Portland , Or
Great for salads. I enjoy feta cheese with raspberry vinaigrette. I get this every now and then to switch it up. This is the only feta cheese I've bought, I just haven't tried other bands. I usually wait until I see a good deal on them.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
Love these. I buy them for our salads and also to put on top of buffalo chicken. I always buy this every week. It is so good. That's why we continue to buy it.
I wish they made it in huge containers.
huson n.
Friendswood, TX
I LOVE feta cheese! I like to use it in several different salads that I make. I just sprinkle a little on top and it tastes delicious. It's very creamy and has really good flavor. It's also very good with olives!
Anna-Parsons C.
Avon, IN
These are perfect on a salad! They are the perfect combination when you add some apples or strawberries! It's not too overpowering but compliments a variety of add-ons well!
Hailey Z.
Collierville, TN
These cheese crumbles are great to use on salads. My family uses them in Greek Salads all the time. They're creamy but very salty. It's a pretty good value for your buck. I would definitely recommend them.
Luanda M.
Love this one, the little package is nice, easy to handle and keeps well. I like the goat cheese from same brand too. Got it at a good sale at shop rite and it's quite cheap for how good it is. I'm definitely buying these again (already have!)
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
Kraft natural cheese feta cheese crumbles, taste good on a salad or even in some eggs. They are sold for a reasonable price which is good for a broke college student trying to be health. I would do recommend to others and I hope they enjoy it as much as I do.
Amanda S.
Great for salads and our homemade pizza! I can find this at all our local grocery stores, and it is more affordable than other brands I've tried. My go to feta cheese when grocery shopping! We always have it in the fridge.
Erika B.
I love the packaging for this product. It is easy to use and it keeps the cheese fresh. The feta cheese has a great firm flavor and it works well in Greek salads or anything else really. I like to melt it on sandwiches too.
Margaret S.
I love the texture of feta cheese they go well on salads. The reason I like this one is the container it comes in. I don't use a lot of feta all at once so this is convenient for me.