BY KRAFT

Our natural cheese slices start with simple ingredients: fresh milk, cultures, enzymes & salt. see more...

Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
I like the extra thin slices of Kraft cheese, but Swiss is not my go to flavor. I usually prefer spicier cheese like Pepperjack. I like that these slices are fewer calories, it makes me feel less guilty for throwing two slices on my sandwiches or eggs!
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
The idea here was to eat less cheese, but it just seems that I run out of cheese faster because those in my house grab for more cheese because it is so thin. If your family likes cheese, then just get the regular slices.
Katie C.
Redding, CA
this is some amazing swiss, when we don't get it fresh cut from the deli you can bet this is what i'll purchase. it's creamy and amazing, and comparable to the sargento thin cut swiss cheese which is amazing but a bit too expensive for me !
Laurie P.
I buy the Kraft swiss cheese several times a month. My boys like to use them in their sandwiches and I like to use them for paninis at home. I like that it comes with 14 thinly sliced slices since that cuts down on cost and calories. I would definitely buy again.
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
I'm a sucker for cheese. This cheese is fantastic. Taste great in sandwiches gives it a rich flavor full of delicious swift cheese. Is a good value for the price and I would recommend for other to try it !
Daniella A.
Love this on sandwiches and love to melt it over chips as well! I'm not the biggest cheese fan but I do enjoy this one and Swiss really tastes like Swiss cheese. Perfect to use any way you'd like.
Brittany T.
This is by far my favorite cheese. I always keep it in my house for cheeseburgers or sandwiches. It's the best flavor I've tried in all types of cheeses and you can usually catch it on sale which is always great!
Amy N.
Santa Clara, CA
Don't get me started on cheese! I'm pretty particular about how I like my cheese served, my boyfriend understands this the most. First when it comes to sandwiches, I want to have my cheese thin and layered—not forgetting mention that swiss is my favorite so this already is one of my favorite cheese products. Otherwise I like to use this to crumble into quiches or other things that need cheese.
Kaylan B.
Potosi, MO
Very good cheese, but I have gotten a bad batch on occasion. I got it at my local grocery store, and ate it on a lot of sandwiches. It didn't taste terrible, but it wasn't like a true swiss. I probably would not repurchase this brand of swiss, but their other cheeses have never let me down.