BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Laurie L.
San Antonio, TX
Kraft Extra Sharp Cheddar is my go-to, everyday cheese.  The sharp and savory flavor makes my taste-buds dance.  I love that it shreds up easy and melts great but also pairs well cut into slices, or chunks with meats, vegetables or fruits.  Best cheese for large vat of mac & cheese too!
Lauren F.
Murray, KY
I used this cheese in a sausage ball recipe and it was great! I bought it a local grocery store and it was fairly cheap. I will always buy Kraft cheese when I make them again! I would like to see them off this shredded in a large size bag!
Natali M.
Sicily
It's my go to when i'm on a low card plan. I snack on it through out the day or as a late night treat. I will eat small squares. I've learned if you eat big pieces in the same time frame it can make you nauseous to your stomach and feel bloated.
Will F.
Jackson, MS
Great cheddar cheese for a good price. I would recommend this for everyone. It is sharp Andy rich. It is great with meat or a dry red wine. I bought this at Kroger and it was reasonably priced. I would recommend this buy to others that are loookimg for quality at a good proce
Laura D.
Etowah, TN
My favorite extra sharp, goes excellent with taco meat and sour cream and hot sauce, that combo, yummmoo. Even better on chili, with sour cream, fresh ground pepper and oyster crackers!!!
Christi S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a really great cheese to just slice and eat. It has the great tangy flavor you expect from a good cheddar. My only complaint is that for whatever reason it seems to mold faster than other cheeses I eat.
Kira K.
Venice, FL
I love grating this cheese fresh for salads or cubing for cheese and crackers snack. Much better than comparable or store brand products. Great flavor, Kraft is my 'go-to' every time!
Lisa J.
Gotta love extra sharp cheddar. Chunk cheese is a little more work than a pre shredded or pre sliced package, but it is more flexible because you can do with it whatever you want. We often buy the store brands, but if this is on sale or I have a coupon, I like this brand, too
Liesl N.
My favorite cheddar there is. Bold flavor and perfect texture. It rarely last long around my house! We cut it up for crackers, shred it for tacos and slice for sandwiches.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
I absolutely LOVE kraft's sharp cheddar blocks. They are perfect for a quick snack with Triscuits or Wheat Thins. It also melts very well in a Mac and cheese or casserole recipe. The flavor is strong and delicious. If you're a cheese lover, definitely try it out!