BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Laurie L.
San Antonio, TX
Kraft Extra Sharp Cheddar is my go-to, everyday cheese.  The sharp and savory flavor makes my taste-buds dance.  I love that it shreds up easy and melts great but also pairs well cut into slices, or chunks with meats, vegetables or fruits.  Best cheese for large vat of mac & cheese too!
Lauren F.
Murray, KY
I used this cheese in a sausage ball recipe and it was great! I bought it a local grocery store and it was fairly cheap. I will always buy Kraft cheese when I make them again! I would like to see them off this shredded in a large size bag!
Amber M.
Byron Center, MI
Extra sharp cheese is the best thing since sliced bread. My coworker admitted she likes to lie in bed and eat cheese right off of the knife. I guess that's what you do when you have kids.
Laura D.
Etowah, TN
My favorite extra sharp, goes excellent with taco meat and sour cream and hot sauce, that combo, yummmoo. Even better on chili, with sour cream, fresh ground pepper and oyster crackers!!!
Christi S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a really great cheese to just slice and eat. It has the great tangy flavor you expect from a good cheddar. My only complaint is that for whatever reason it seems to mold faster than other cheeses I eat.
Liesl N.
My favorite cheddar there is. Bold flavor and perfect texture. It rarely last long around my house! We cut it up for crackers, shred it for tacos and slice for sandwiches.
PJ D.
Marquette, MI
I love cheese, and this is always a great snack. Paired with a good cracker, I can make it into a lunch. Although it can get expensive, I always buy a lot when it goes on sale. It goes great in an omelet, an appetiser platter, or a lunch box. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Sikinah R.
Philadelphia, PA
My family is a family of cheese fanatics. Everything gets cheese on. My daughter is lactose intolerant, but she does not let that stop her. 💓💓
deepa P.
Matthews, NC
I love how great this tastes; i usually eat it with a sandwich or just as a treat for myself and dog. It has a rich taste to it
Cindi C.
My favorite type of cheese. It's great for snacking or shredding to use in recipes. It lasts a long time and even freezes well.