BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Gotta love extra sharp cheddar. Chunk cheese is a little more work than a pre shredded or pre sliced package, but it is more flexible because you can do with it whatever you want. We often buy the store brands, but if this is on sale or I have a coupon, I like this brand, too
Antonio A.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
I love Kraft Shape Chedder cheese, it taste to fresh, so sharp and so good. I would buy it over and over again just to use with Ritz crackers, or to lay out with Ritz Crackers and susage pieces for a healthy and delicious snack that you can use at any party or event!
Tess P.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
I absolutely LOVE kraft's sharp cheddar blocks. They are perfect for a quick snack with Triscuits or Wheat Thins. It also melts very well in a Mac and cheese or casserole recipe. The flavor is strong and delicious. If you're a cheese lover, definitely try it out!
Natali M.
Natali M.
Sicily
It's my go to when i'm on a low card plan. I snack on it through out the day or as a late night treat. I will eat small squares. I've learned if you eat big pieces in the same time frame it can make you nauseous to your stomach and feel bloated.
Eric W.
Eric W.
Blacklick, OH
Growing up in a dairy community I have always loved cheese. Kraft does a fantastic job with cheese of all types and flavors. Love the sharp bite of this cheese and the firmness and texture are perfect on sandwiches or any way you want to eat it.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Rochester, IN
Nothing compares to Kraft cheese!!! Love the flavor, the texture, the creaminess, everything! Wish it weren't so expensive but otherwise love everything about it! Other brands of cheese tend to be rubbery, Kraft is always smooth and so creamy!!!
Normel S.
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
we use this cheese regularly for our mac and cheese recipes. Compared to other brands, it melts more smoothly. I like that I can shred it for mac and cheese or slice it for sandwiches. It's a good flavor but not as sharp as other brands.
Jesse M.
Jesse M.
I mean who doesn't love extra sharp cheddar? Lol. I know I do. It's a really nice cheese to have when you just want something different from your daily cheeses. It's not like super fancy cheese at all but it's pretty delicious to me :).
jessica r.
jessica r.
Albertville, AL
I really love a good hunk of cheese. My favorite way to eat it is with crackers and pepperoni, but sometimes I cut it up and add it to my sandwiches or toast it on top of some bread. There is no limit to what you can do with cheese!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite cheeses. It has a robust sharp cheddar taste and a rich, creamy texture. It's often on sale at my local grocery store and target. It also freezes well if you want to stock up during a sale.