BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Madeleine M.
Boulder
It is sharp, and it is tasty! Good for serving with crackers, especially, in my opinion. Would rather buy the shredded cheese for my purposes though.
Brittany H.
Love the taste of kraft extra sharp chedd ar. Doesn't leave you with that aftertaste of most other sharp cheeses.
Amber G.
Wytheville, VA
Extra sharp cheddar for liiife! Seriously, extra sharp cheddar is my favorite, and Kraft does it wonderfully!
Cati H.
Clay City, KY
Kraft is always a go to brand. The price is okay and it stays fresh better than off brands. The value is great and is a staple in my house. Sales are run frequently also and that helps with the price.
Adrianne H.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is my go to brand when I am making homemade lasagna. I love how the bar has the same amount as the bag of shredded cheese. The cheese is always fresh and tasty. Great choice and it's always on sale!
Brooke S.
Very good ! Highly recommend ! I also buy the big bags of shredded cheese ! This is the only brand that I will buy !
Casey P.
Bath, IL
Extra sharp cheese is my favorite flavor of cheese. I use it when I make party plates for the kiddos and it's a big hit!
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I LOVE using this cheese on top of enchiladas and in quesadillas. Great flavor and the packaging keeps it fresh for quite a while.
Erin B.
I have memories of my dad carving off chunks from this block of cheese and eating them with saltines and always making enough for me. Something so simple as cheese and cracker but it is tasty.
Brandy D.
Who doesn't love cheese especially a nice extra sharp cheddar. I believe Craft is one of the leading brands and cheese they definitely don't disappoint. Love to eat up for a snack or add to a side dish or casserole.