BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Cati H.
Clay City, KY
Kraft is always a go to brand. The price is okay and it stays fresh better than off brands. The value is great and is a staple in my house. Sales are run frequently also and that helps with the price.
Sara K.
This is a staple in my home. It shreds beautifully, has a perfect sharp bite. Perfect for casseroles, cheddar biscuits, Mac & cheese or just on a cracker.
Kesha M.
Leland
Love this cheese I use it for everything from grilled cheese to home made macaroni and cheese
Brooke S.
Very good ! Highly recommend ! I also buy the big bags of shredded cheese ! This is the only brand that I will buy !
Brittany H.
Love the taste of kraft extra sharp chedd ar. Doesn't leave you with that aftertaste of most other sharp cheeses.
mary r.
ga
I use this cheese daily. My husband likes cheese and crackers for a evening snack. And I use it in alot of my recipes
Briana C.
Cedar City
Extra sharp cheddar is my favorite!! And Kraft definitely does it justice! I put it on everything- sandwiches, soups, scrambled eggs, you name it!
Adrianne H.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is my go to brand when I am making homemade lasagna. I love how the bar has the same amount as the bag of shredded cheese. The cheese is always fresh and tasty. Great choice and it's always on sale!
Amber G.
Wytheville, VA
Extra sharp cheddar for liiife! Seriously, extra sharp cheddar is my favorite, and Kraft does it wonderfully!
Anne W.
Greenbrier, TN
Love
The creamy taste of cheese that can be eaten by itself ok a sandwich or mixed with casserole