BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Larissa S.
Gadsden, AL
I love sharp cheddar. Cheese is my favorite snack food item. Kraft cheese to me is the best.
Wendy Y.
Saint paul, MN
Although it may take longer to grate, these are so much cheaper than already shredded cheese
Kesha M.
Leland
Love this cheese I use it for everything from grilled cheese to home made macaroni and cheese
Shirlicia W.
Jonesboro, GA
Taste great, great for shredding and making mac and cheese.Purchased at Walmart.Good flavor
Stephanie S.
Sharp cheddar is my absolute fave! I love it and buy this every trip to the grocery store.
Madaí E.
Delicious i used to eat it back in my country but in Ukraine are impossible to find. The flavor is very good and it taste like very good cheddar cheese.
Keaton W.
This is the best cheese out there. This is the only brand and kind of cheese that I would buy. It melts perfectly for those grilled cheeses.
Ashley A.
I just love Cheddar Cheese so much*-* and i bough kraft really often, it's a really nice cheese and it taste amazing
rosa a.

And I always like to share The cheese that is very rich and the children like very much