BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Kraft Natural Cheese Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese 8 oz. Brick
We eat a lot of cheese, and Kraft is flavorful, fresh and a good source of calcium.Reasonably priced, and frequently on sale.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Cromwell, IN
This is my favorite cheese and snack. I cut these up and use them on crackers or eat them plain. Extra sharp cheddar has the perfect bite.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
North Apollo, PA
Weather I'm shredding the block for tacos or cutting it into squares for munching, Kraft cheddar cheese never disappoints. It's always good quality for a reasonable price. It's a great compliment to any recipe!
Mykena C.
Mykena C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love any sharp cheese. Kraft cheese is really good. It's great in my macaroni & cheese dish. It melts great and taste great on its own. I buy this cheese often.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Gadsden, AL
I love sharp cheddar. Cheese is my favorite snack food item. Kraft cheese to me is the best.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I just love Cheddar Cheese so much*-* and i bough kraft really often, it's a really nice cheese and it taste amazing
rosa a.
rosa a.

And I always like to share The cheese that is very rich and the children like very much
Keaton W.
Keaton W.
This is the best cheese out there. This is the only brand and kind of cheese that I would buy. It melts perfectly for those grilled cheeses.
Madaí E.
Madaí E.
Delicious i used to eat it back in my country but in Ukraine are impossible to find. The flavor is very good and it taste like very good cheddar cheese.