BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

mary r.
ga
I use this cheese daily. My husband likes cheese and crackers for a evening snack. And I use it in alot of my recipes
Brooke S.
Very good ! Highly recommend ! I also buy the big bags of shredded cheese ! This is the only brand that I will buy !
Gabrielle G.
It's a staple is my home! Kraft has every cheese needed for any dinner or recipe and I just love the way it melts!
Brittany H.
Love the taste of kraft extra sharp chedd ar. Doesn't leave you with that aftertaste of most other sharp cheeses.
Ali B.
Morgantown, WV
This product is very good. I cut it into small squares when I make pasta salad and it gives the perfect flavor
Amber G.
Wytheville, VA
Extra sharp cheddar for liiife! Seriously, extra sharp cheddar is my favorite, and Kraft does it wonderfully!
Morgan E.
Benton, AR
I don't eat any other cheese when it comes to cheddar. This is like the best ever. It's great on everything.
Lee R.
We get this cheese all the time. Good sharp cheddar flavor, good size block and good texture. Its cheese...
Jasmine W.
Kraft makes wonderful cheese. Melty shreddy goodness that can be used for a multitude of reasons.
Anne W.
Greenbrier, TN
Love
The creamy taste of cheese that can be eaten by itself ok a sandwich or mixed with casserole