BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Chelsea W.
Bloomington, IL
Our home is full of cheese-lovers. Cheese is one of the products I always buy on my grocery trips, so I refuse to buy cheese that isn't worth the price. I buy at least one block of Kraft extra sharp cheddar cheese per trip to the store. It's reasonably-priced, lasts well in the refrigerator, and tastes great for a processed cheese. Definitely will continue to buy!
Ali B.
Morgantown, WV
This product is very good. I cut it into small squares when I make pasta salad and it gives the perfect flavor
Shirlicia W.
Jonesboro, GA
Taste great, great for shredding and making mac and cheese.Purchased at Walmart.Good flavor
Stephanie S.
Sharp cheddar is my absolute fave! I love it and buy this every trip to the grocery store.
Melissa W.
East Elmhurst, NY
i get this once in a while i really enjoy the tanginess of cheddar so im shopping around for which one i like the most
Larissa S.
Gadsden, AL
I love sharp cheddar. Cheese is my favorite snack food item. Kraft cheese to me is the best.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
This is the only brand of cheddar cheese I buy. The taste and the texture are both great, it's really hard to find another brands that even comes close. It's usually one of the best values at the store as well. I use it frequently for cooking but it's also a great snack.
We eat a lot of cheese, and Kraft is flavorful, fresh and a good source of calcium.Reasonably priced, and frequently on sale.
amanda b.
Cromwell, IN
This is my favorite cheese and snack. I cut these up and use them on crackers or eat them plain. Extra sharp cheddar has the perfect bite.
Amanda A.
North Apollo, PA
Weather I'm shredding the block for tacos or cutting it into squares for munching, Kraft cheddar cheese never disappoints. It's always good quality for a reasonable price. It's a great compliment to any recipe!