BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Lee R.
Lee R.
We get this cheese all the time. Good sharp cheddar flavor, good size block and good texture. Its cheese...
Shirlicia W.
Shirlicia W.
Jonesboro, GA
Taste great, great for shredding and making mac and cheese.Purchased at Walmart.Good flavor
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Sharp cheddar is my absolute fave! I love it and buy this every trip to the grocery store.
Adrianne H.
Adrianne H.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is my go to brand when I am making homemade lasagna. I love how the bar has the same amount as the bag of shredded cheese. The cheese is always fresh and tasty. Great choice and it's always on sale!
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cedar City
Extra sharp cheddar is my favorite!! And Kraft definitely does it justice! I put it on everything- sandwiches, soups, scrambled eggs, you name it!
Sara K.
Sara K.
This is a staple in my home. It shreds beautifully, has a perfect sharp bite. Perfect for casseroles, cheddar biscuits, Mac & cheese or just on a cracker.
Margarita N.
Margarita N.
Clearwater, FL
i  like this kind of cheese because you can use this kind of cheese to make lot of foods like sandwich  grilled cheese and cheese omelet and they really delicious and kraft cheese is so good.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
It's a staple is my home! Kraft has every cheese needed for any dinner or recipe and I just love the way it melts!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Wytheville, VA
Extra sharp cheddar for liiife! Seriously, extra sharp cheddar is my favorite, and Kraft does it wonderfully!
mary r.
mary r.
ga
I use this cheese daily. My husband likes cheese and crackers for a evening snack. And I use it in alot of my recipes