BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Shirlicia W.
Jonesboro, GA
Taste great, great for shredding and making mac and cheese.Purchased at Walmart.Good flavor
Stephanie S.
Sharp cheddar is my absolute fave! I love it and buy this every trip to the grocery store.
Adrianne H.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is my go to brand when I am making homemade lasagna. I love how the bar has the same amount as the bag of shredded cheese. The cheese is always fresh and tasty. Great choice and it's always on sale!
Margarita N.
Clearwater, FL
i  like this kind of cheese because you can use this kind of cheese to make lot of foods like sandwich  grilled cheese and cheese omelet and they really delicious and kraft cheese is so good.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
This is the only brand of cheddar cheese I buy. The taste and the texture are both great, it's really hard to find another brands that even comes close. It's usually one of the best values at the store as well. I use it frequently for cooking but it's also a great snack.
Sara K.
This is a staple in my home. It shreds beautifully, has a perfect sharp bite. Perfect for casseroles, cheddar biscuits, Mac & cheese or just on a cracker.
Briana C.
Cedar City
Extra sharp cheddar is my favorite!! And Kraft definitely does it justice! I put it on everything- sandwiches, soups, scrambled eggs, you name it!
mary r.
ga
I use this cheese daily. My husband likes cheese and crackers for a evening snack. And I use it in alot of my recipes
Brooke S.
Very good ! Highly recommend ! I also buy the big bags of shredded cheese ! This is the only brand that I will buy !
Gabrielle G.
It's a staple is my home! Kraft has every cheese needed for any dinner or recipe and I just love the way it melts!