BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Christi K.
Montrose, CO
I LOVE using this cheese on top of enchiladas and in quesadillas. Great flavor and the packaging keeps it fresh for quite a while.
Twana S.
Plantation , FL
The best cheese for making good old fashioned southern Mac and cheese. It's gives a rich taste that it creamy and irresistible
We eat a lot of cheese, and Kraft is flavorful, fresh and a good source of calcium.Reasonably priced, and frequently on sale.
Alyssa R.
Watkinsville, GA
This cheese is very tasty. I prefer sharp cheddar cheese over any other type of cheese and this particular cheese is amazing
Semoine C.
I purchase this in block and shredded form. This cheese Tastes great and easy to use in brick form. Often on sale at Kroger.
Madison C.
Toccoa, GA
This is our family'/ favorite cheese for everything we eat. It melts very nicely and it tastes amazing. I love this brand
Casey P.
Bath, IL
Extra sharp cheese is my favorite flavor of cheese. I use it when I make party plates for the kiddos and it's a big hit!
Jess F.
Pittsburgh, PA
The sharper the better for me I love Cracker Barrel cheese and they have a good selection that my boyfriend likes too.
Melissa W.
East Elmhurst, NY
i get this once in a while i really enjoy the tanginess of cheddar so im shopping around for which one i like the most
Brooke S.
Very good ! Highly recommend ! I also buy the big bags of shredded cheese ! This is the only brand that I will buy !