BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Becky S.
Becky S.
Magna, UT
Yes! This is what i would to people if they were looking a good tasting cheese, and that would be kraft for sure. way to go kraft!
Twana S.
Twana S.
Plantation, FL
The best cheese for making good old fashioned southern Mac and cheese. It's gives a rich taste that it creamy and irresistible
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Watkinsville, GA
This cheese is very tasty. I prefer sharp cheddar cheese over any other type of cheese and this particular cheese is amazing
Semoine C.
Semoine C.
I purchase this in block and shredded form. This cheese Tastes great and easy to use in brick form. Often on sale at Kroger.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Toccoa, GA
This is our family'/ favorite cheese for everything we eat. It melts very nicely and it tastes amazing. I love this brand
Casey P.
Casey P.
Bath, IL
Extra sharp cheese is my favorite flavor of cheese. I use it when I make party plates for the kiddos and it's a big hit!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
East Elmhurst, NY
i get this once in a while i really enjoy the tanginess of cheddar so im shopping around for which one i like the most
Jess F.
Jess F.
Pittsburgh, PA
The sharper the better for me I love Cracker Barrel cheese and they have a good selection that my boyfriend likes too.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Morgantown, WV
This product is very good. I cut it into small squares when I make pasta salad and it gives the perfect flavor
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Benton, AR
I don't eat any other cheese when it comes to cheddar. This is like the best ever. It's great on everything.