BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Ankita S.
Cheese is a must with pizzas and sandwiches and this one perfectly fits my taste. I don't know much about the healthy part in this but it surely tastes awesome when compared to others. I would totally recommend to buy this.
Sara K.
This is a staple in my home. It shreds beautifully, has a perfect sharp bite. Perfect for casseroles, cheddar biscuits, Mac & cheese or just on a cracker.
Lasharay O.
My favorite block cheese! I use this cheese from everything from light snacking to making mac and cheese. It's so cheesy with the perfect amount of tang.
Briana C.
Cedar City
Extra sharp cheddar is my favorite!! And Kraft definitely does it justice! I put it on everything- sandwiches, soups, scrambled eggs, you name it!
Amanda A.
Warren, MI
I go for the bricks because I prefer using a grater and shredding fresh cheese. The blocks always stay fresh longer for me than the bagged kind.
Lakrisha S.
My boyfriend loves this product, its great for late night snacking, affordable, and slices easily. It is a good snack option for the family!
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I love this cheese it is inexpensive, and it is great to give the kids to eat with crackers as a snack and it is is awesome with spaghetti
amanda b.
Cromwell, IN
This is my favorite cheese and snack. I cut these up and use them on crackers or eat them plain. Extra sharp cheddar has the perfect bite.
Heather T.
Springtown, TX
Kraft cheese has a great taste and it's not so strong. It's a mild taste. You can cut it up and eat different ways, starting with crackers.
Becky S.
Magna, UT
Yes! This is what i would to people if they were looking a good tasting cheese, and that would be kraft for sure. way to go kraft!