BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
This is the only brand of cheddar cheese I buy. The taste and the texture are both great, it's really hard to find another brands that even comes close. It's usually one of the best values at the store as well. I use it frequently for cooking but it's also a great snack.
Denise R.
Garfield, NM
I have tried every brand of cheese there is an nothing compares to Kraft! It has this creamy taste and it gives everything that extra kick. Even my husband who never liked cheese when I first met him, absolutely loves this cheese. It is the only cheese I buy now and I don't mind having to pay an extra 50 cents for it as opposed to another cheese with less flavor! My favorite it the extra sharp although they are all really good!
Chelsea W.
Bloomington, IL
Our home is full of cheese-lovers. Cheese is one of the products I always buy on my grocery trips, so I refuse to buy cheese that isn't worth the price. I buy at least one block of Kraft extra sharp cheddar cheese per trip to the store. It's reasonably-priced, lasts well in the refrigerator, and tastes great for a processed cheese. Definitely will continue to buy!
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
This cheese is so amazing that I would put it on almost everything I eat. I can use for cheese fries, cheese omelet, cheese and crackers, or I could just eat it as it is. My favorite way of using extra sharp cheddar cheese is putting it in Macaroni & Cheese.
Brandy D.
Who doesn't love cheese especially a nice extra sharp cheddar. I believe Craft is one of the leading brands and cheese they definitely don't disappoint. Love to eat up for a snack or add to a side dish or casserole.
Amy B.
Dunn, NC
Our family loves cheese and like to make grill cheese sandwiches. This is one of our go-to cheeses for that. Good flavor for block cheese. It's also fairly priced and easy to find in the local stores. Would definitely recommend to others that want a good tasting cheese for a value.
Jennifer B.
Edgewater, FL
My husband loves to east this cheese with crackers. He gets the cheese room temperature because he says it makes the cheese taste better. I cannot beat the price. I also like how he says the taste is really good.
Erin B.
I have memories of my dad carving off chunks from this block of cheese and eating them with saltines and always making enough for me. Something so simple as cheese and cracker but it is tasty.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI
A staple here. We love it on crackers, with summer sausage, or grating into dishes. Flavor us better and Kraft often offers great prices on truer products. I buy at the grocers and most recently got a deal on milk when buying.
Ankita S.
Cheese is a must with pizzas and sandwiches and this one perfectly fits my taste. I don't know much about the healthy part in this but it surely tastes awesome when compared to others. I would totally recommend to buy this.