BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Kesha M.
Leland
Love this cheese I use it for everything from grilled cheese to home made macaroni and cheese
Casey P.
Bath, IL
Extra sharp cheese is my favorite flavor of cheese. I use it when I make party plates for the kiddos and it's a big hit!
shaunise p.
I am a cheese lover and i love craft. I can eat this alone. This is also a great appetizer for parties. Amazing sharp cheddar taste
Ankita S.
Cheese is a must with pizzas and sandwiches and this one perfectly fits my taste. I don't know much about the healthy part in this but it surely tastes awesome when compared to others. I would totally recommend to buy this.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
I LOVE using this cheese on top of enchiladas and in quesadillas. Great flavor and the packaging keeps it fresh for quite a while.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
This cheese is so amazing that I would put it on almost everything I eat. I can use for cheese fries, cheese omelet, cheese and crackers, or I could just eat it as it is. My favorite way of using extra sharp cheddar cheese is putting it in Macaroni & Cheese.
Lasharay O.
My favorite block cheese! I use this cheese from everything from light snacking to making mac and cheese. It's so cheesy with the perfect amount of tang.
Morgan E.
Benton, AR
I don't eat any other cheese when it comes to cheddar. This is like the best ever. It's great on everything.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I love this cheese it is inexpensive, and it is great to give the kids to eat with crackers as a snack and it is is awesome with spaghetti
Lee R.
We get this cheese all the time. Good sharp cheddar flavor, good size block and good texture. Its cheese...