BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Who doesn't love cheese especially a nice extra sharp cheddar. I believe Craft is one of the leading brands and cheese they definitely don't disappoint. Love to eat up for a snack or add to a side dish or casserole.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Edgewater, FL
My husband loves to east this cheese with crackers. He gets the cheese room temperature because he says it makes the cheese taste better. I cannot beat the price. I also like how he says the taste is really good.
Erin B.
Erin B.
I have memories of my dad carving off chunks from this block of cheese and eating them with saltines and always making enough for me. Something so simple as cheese and cracker but it is tasty.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
I never run out of cheese. It is one of my staple items.You can just do so much with this food. I prefer Extra Sharp Cheddar for my grilled cheese sandwiches. Yummy.....
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.
My favorite block cheese! I use this cheese from everything from light snacking to making mac and cheese. It's so cheesy with the perfect amount of tang.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Warren, MI
I go for the bricks because I prefer using a grater and shredding fresh cheese. The blocks always stay fresh longer for me than the bagged kind.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Springtown, TX
Kraft cheese has a great taste and it's not so strong. It's a mild taste. You can cut it up and eat different ways, starting with crackers.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I love this cheese it is inexpensive, and it is great to give the kids to eat with crackers as a snack and it is is awesome with spaghetti
shaunise p.
shaunise p.
I am a cheese lover and i love craft. I can eat this alone. This is also a great appetizer for parties. Amazing sharp cheddar taste
Becky S.
Becky S.
Magna, UT
Yes! This is what i would to people if they were looking a good tasting cheese, and that would be kraft for sure. way to go kraft!