BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
I love Kraft products no matter what it is. I like to get the brick because I can shred it myself or use it as slices or cubes or whatever I need. I love the taste it is my favorite cheese. I but my kraft products mostly at Wal- Mart. Kraft is one of the best brands out there.
Amanda A.
North Apollo, PA
Weather I'm shredding the block for tacos or cutting it into squares for munching, Kraft cheddar cheese never disappoints. It's always good quality for a reasonable price. It's a great compliment to any recipe!
Lexi F.
These cheese bricks are so good for just cutting slices off as a snack, or just to add to a recipe. It has a unique quality about it, in that it stays good for a lot longer than other cheeses I've noticed.
Adrianne H.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is my go to brand when I am making homemade lasagna. I love how the bar has the same amount as the bag of shredded cheese. The cheese is always fresh and tasty. Great choice and it's always on sale!
Margarita N.
i  like this kind of cheese because you can use this kind of cheese to make lot of foods like sandwich  grilled cheese and cheese omelet and they really delicious and kraft cheese is so good.
Kristan R.
Dallas, TX
Great flavor if you like your cheese Sharp! The packaging is the perfect size to cut up and snack on or to use to grate as a topping for meals. This is not the most healthy cheese but everything is always good in moderation. This is definitely a staple on my grocery list.
Jenean N.
Cartersville, GA
This is the best cheese for sandwiches, crackers, cooking or with grapes or wine! My whole family enjoys this cheese. The sharp cheddar is delicious and tastes amazing on chili.
Mykena C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love any sharp cheese. Kraft cheese is really good. It's great in my macaroni & cheese dish. It melts great and taste great on its own. I buy this cheese often.
Krystel P.
We make sandwiches daily at my house and melted cheese is a must have for everyone. Just place your favorite lunch meat first then layer the cheese on top and pop in the toaster oven and enjoy.
Because we use everyday, by the end of the month the price does add up, it can be priced a bit lower.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
This is the only brand of cheddar cheese I buy. The taste and the texture are both great, it's really hard to find another brands that even comes close. It's usually one of the best values at the store as well. I use it frequently for cooking but it's also a great snack.