BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Denise R.
Denise R.
Garfield, NM
I have tried every brand of cheese there is an nothing compares to Kraft! It has this creamy taste and it gives everything that extra kick. Even my husband who never liked cheese when I first met him, absolutely loves this cheese. It is the only cheese I buy now and I don't mind having to pay an extra 50 cents for it as opposed to another cheese with less flavor! My favorite it the extra sharp although they are all really good!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Bloomington, IL
Our home is full of cheese-lovers. Cheese is one of the products I always buy on my grocery trips, so I refuse to buy cheese that isn't worth the price. I buy at least one block of Kraft extra sharp cheddar cheese per trip to the store. It's reasonably-priced, lasts well in the refrigerator, and tastes great for a processed cheese. Definitely will continue to buy!
Krystel P.
Krystel P.
We make sandwiches daily at my house and melted cheese is a must have for everyone. Just place your favorite lunch meat first then layer the cheese on top and pop in the toaster oven and enjoy.
Because we use everyday, by the end of the month the price does add up, it can be priced a bit lower.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Dunn, NC
Our family loves cheese and like to make grill cheese sandwiches. This is one of our go-to cheeses for that. Good flavor for block cheese. It's also fairly priced and easy to find in the local stores. Would definitely recommend to others that want a good tasting cheese for a value.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
I love Kraft products no matter what it is. I like to get the brick because I can shred it myself or use it as slices or cubes or whatever I need. I love the taste it is my favorite cheese. I but my kraft products mostly at Wal- Mart. Kraft is one of the best brands out there.
Kristan R.
Kristan R.
Dallas, TX
Great flavor if you like your cheese Sharp! The packaging is the perfect size to cut up and snack on or to use to grate as a topping for meals. This is not the most healthy cheese but everything is always good in moderation. This is definitely a staple on my grocery list.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
This is the only brand of cheddar cheese I buy. The taste and the texture are both great, it's really hard to find another brands that even comes close. It's usually one of the best values at the store as well. I use it frequently for cooking but it's also a great snack.
Chany D.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
This cheese is so amazing that I would put it on almost everything I eat. I can use for cheese fries, cheese omelet, cheese and crackers, or I could just eat it as it is. My favorite way of using extra sharp cheddar cheese is putting it in Macaroni & Cheese.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Wausau, WI
A staple here. We love it on crackers, with summer sausage, or grating into dishes. Flavor us better and Kraft often offers great prices on truer products. I buy at the grocers and most recently got a deal on milk when buying.
Ankita S.
Ankita S.
Cheese is a must with pizzas and sandwiches and this one perfectly fits my taste. I don't know much about the healthy part in this but it surely tastes awesome when compared to others. I would totally recommend to buy this.