BY KRAFT

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Melissa M.
Galesburg, IL
We love our cheese and buy at least 3 bricks every other week. It's extra sharp so it has that strong taste that we love. It's a good price, and sometimes Walmart even knocks the price down a few bucks so that's always helpful. I won't eat any other cheese. To many others have that fake taste or are to bland for my liking.
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
This cheddar cheese is a main ingredient when I make macaroni and cheese. It helps bring a sharp taste and nutrition into my dish. I especially like how affordable it is and how easy it is to utilize. I will be buying this again soon and will recommend it to others.
Roxanna Marie C.
GRAYSON
Kraft extra sharp cheddar is my go to snack. I have loved this specific brand and cheese for years.  It tastes creamy and is a very good sharp cheddar. This cheese is low in carb and a great snack especially if younare watching carb intake.  Highly recommended
Mia B.
Diberville, MS
Great to cook with and snack on. Always a great thing to have in your fridge. If you like sharp cheddar this is the best kind to buy. I am a repeat customer, and will continue to be as long as the product stays around. Easily available in all grocery stores!
Elizabeth F.
Artesia , NM
My favorite cheese! Always fresh, sold everywhere, and well priced. By far the best tasting cheese. Highly recommend buying this over other cheese products. Gives you the most product for the price. Its the only cheese I keep stocked in my house.
VE-0503276 Stephanie O.
Doral, FL
la  Kraft Natural Cheese Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese es riquisima tantosola como para los snacks en la tarde. Un emparedado de este queso y un poco de jamon es lo mas rico del mundo! su sabor es irresistible, aparte que se derrite con lo caliente del pan
QueenAkassya F.
Cedar rapids, IA
Yes give me that 2-pounder baby cuz I love me some extra sharp cheddar cheese Kraft, so good!!! I'll eat this alone I'll eat it with chips all eat it on Spaghetti LED with crackers all you do is sausage do I say I'll leave it alone I'll eat the whole block alone if you let me😂
Alyssa A.
Cullman, AL
Extremely good cheese and well priced. You can find it about any grocery store and i'm definitely going to be a repeat customer. Delicious flavor and you can add this to any meal or snack!!
Grace T.
This cheese is great for almost anything. I'll usually cut it to put on crackers, grate it for macaroni, or even eat it by itself. It has a nice taste and not expensive at walmart.
Dani A.
Raleigh , NC
I've always eaten this. it's good on and in so many dishes. the flavor is so sharp and fresh. One of my favorite breakfasts is whole wheat toast, with jelly on it and thin pieces of Kraft natural extra sharp cheddar cheese on top! It sounds odd but truly tastes amazing!