Kraft Natural Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

Kraft shredded colby & monterey jack cheeses. Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914. straight off the block. See recipe for southwest beef & bell pepper skillet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Natural Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese!
Product Highlights
“This Cheese has the perfect balance.. Love using this to make grilled cheese sandwiches.” in reviews
“And makes a great grilled cheese (even though its shredded).” in reviews
Franklin, GA
Lewiston, NY
Great cheese. Good taste to it and melts well. Quality brand! Usually will buy on sale.
Salt Lake City, UT
este quedo esta delisioso me encanta a my y a toda mi familia por edo lo vompramos
San Lorenzo , CA
I purchase this to make meals for my significant other. We love the taste of it!
Great for casseroles or garnishing dishes, shredded cheese is the way to go.
Great for casseroles or garnishing dishes, shredded cheese is the way to go.
Toronto
I try not to eat too much cheese myself so perhaps my review may be biased. But if anything, I would recommend shredded cheese. It's easy to portion and better suited to a variety of uses.
Very yummy - fantastic for topping any food dish! Easy and convenient if you don't have time to grate your own at home.
Prince george, BC
Delicious and quick to add to any meal. My favourite and spaghetti baked. Less affordable than a whole bar of cheese.
Puerto Rico
When I quesadillas I like to use this cheese but I do not like much think I could improve but the rest I like
Fort Worth, TX
I use this on quesadillas or i make spaghetti and top it off with cheese. I love how it melts quick..

Looking for your answer?