Kraft Natural Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese

by Kraft

Kraft shredded colby & monterey jack cheeses. Kraft, cheesemaking since 1914. straight off the block. See recipe for southwest beef & bell pepper skillet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Natural Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese!
Product Highlights
“This Cheese has the perfect balance.. Love using this to make grilled cheese sandwiches.” in reviews
“And makes a great grilled cheese (even though its shredded).” in reviews
Chippewa Falls, WI
Colby is my favorite cheese. I use it on pizza, tacos, and potatoes. Tastes great melted or cold
Rapid City, SD
Love this cheese! I always have a bag in the fridge just in case. It works well on everything.
Love putting this on my tacos or enchiladas even chalupas. Really goes great with every thing
Lake Park, GA
I love this cheese. It's so fantastic. Then again, I love any kind of cheese ever! Must have.
Ewing, VA
This is my go-to brand for cheese for most of my dishes. It melts well, and tastes great!
Gardners, PA
Amazing combination of flavors, the texture and melting capabilities are amazing as well
Houston , TX
I like this brand . It's cheap and the product is good quality and the tastes great also
These are plain but good. Especially if you make them into treats. Soo good. Soo cheesy.
Excelsior, MN
I love this cheese! Great creamy and real taste you would expect from a cheddar cheese.
Excellent blend for homemade Mac n cheese! Over any pasta you like. I usually use elbows.

Looking for your answer?