BY KRAFT

Marbled Colby & High Moisture Monterey Jack Cheese. see more...

Christina A.
Hope Mills, NC
Kraft Colby and Monterey Jack cheese is one of my favorite types of cheese. I prefer Kraft's to any other because of the taste. It has a great taste and texture. It always is of great quality and that is why I continue to buy this product.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Love love love this cheese! I usually like to cut it up and eat it alone, or serve it with some crackers. It is always so fresh and it is usually on sale every once and a while. It also tastes really good with fresh apple!
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
I mean, it's cheese. How could you go wrong? The Colby & Monterey Jack blend is definitely a favorite for my kids. It's price is always great and sometimes you can even find a sale or coupon that makes it hard to beat. We buy this cheese pretty often.
Katie R.
Greene, NY
Love it!! I cut it up to eat with my beef summer sausage. Id buy it again, my boyfriend and I eat Kraft so much its probably bad for us lol. I mean with how much we buy it, wed prefer cheaper but it is a decent price. Definitely get again.
Janet H.
Sigel, IL
Colby and Jack is a mild yet flavorful cheese we use to use Cheddar but now Colby & Jack it is much better not as much of a sharp taste. Only one problem it don't stay it around for to long, some one is always munching on it.
Brooke C.
Roanoke, VA
I love this stuff! I slice it up then and serve it as a snack. Super yummy perfect for snacking with crackers and fruit as a healthy snack! Much better than off brand cheese
Jennifer C.
Favorite block cheese. I use it in a few different ways. We shred it for shredded cheese or sliced for crackers. I like the high moisture factor. It makes the cheese softer.
Daniella D.
i honestly love all cheese and this one has so many choices to choose from and its so good kraft is very affordable even if your on a budget and i always buy this cheese
Nancy M.
Kraft cheese is our main brand I always buy. Its the one you can count on every time you buy it to be great flavor. I love the Colby & Monterey Jack blend, I use it in a lot of dishes and its a winner every time at my house!
Chelsea D.
Carrollton, GA
This is our son's favorite cheese. I cut up a few pieces for him at almost every meal as it is hard to get him to eat enough protein being such a carb fiend. I really love Kraft block cheese for it's smooth flavor and economical price point. I prefer block cheese to string cheese to avoid the plastic waste created by the individually wrapped string cheese.