BY KRAFT FOODS

Marbled Colby & High Moisture Monterey Jack Cheese. see more...

Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Carrollton, GA
This is our son's favorite cheese. I cut up a few pieces for him at almost every meal as it is hard to get him to eat enough protein being such a carb fiend. I really love Kraft block cheese for it's smooth flavor and economical price point. I prefer block cheese to string cheese to avoid the plastic waste created by the individually wrapped string cheese.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Monterey Jack Cheese and Colby cheese is what I have in my fridge right now for cheese and crackers. I love that snack especially when I am up late studying for school. Cheese is more of a healthy option to snack on. Kraft is definitely work the money when it comes to their cheese.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
If your like me and have a love of cheese this is perfect! It goes great sliced by itself of sliced with some crackers! A nice creamy taste with the best of both cheeses, Colby and Monterey Jack! I would highly recommend, especially for parties or paired with wine!
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Evansville, IN
This is a perfect cheese for a snack. It's great on crackers or just in slices by itself. It is bound to be a crowd favorite at the family gathering. Just cut it into cubes or slices and watch it disappear. That's how it goes with my family, but we all love cheese!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Mokena, IL
This is the exact block of cheese I buy everytime I go to the store. I love Colby Jack cheese. It's amazing. You can make it into slices and have it with some sandwiches, or you can just cut off some pieces to eat by itself. Because this cheese is that good.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
I mean, it's cheese. How could you go wrong? The Colby & Monterey Jack blend is definitely a favorite for my kids. It's price is always great and sometimes you can even find a sale or coupon that makes it hard to beat. We buy this cheese pretty often.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Phoenix, AZ
Cheese is one of my favorites. Quesadillas are absolutely my weakness, and I always use this for my late night snack. It melts easily and is so delicious! I buy it at Walmart or a grocery store. Great price, great value. I'd absolutely recommend it!
beverly o.
beverly o.
Oakland, TN
Kraft Natural Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese is so good to eat w/other foods or w/o anything! Love all the flavors Kraft provides in it's block cheeses. Good price & lasts a good while if refrigerated. Easy to find in the store. Recommend!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Columbia, SC
Love Kraft natural cheese. Colby and Monterey Jack are two of my favorites so this combination is great! Perfect on crackers, sandwiches, shredded for dishes and casseroles, or just plain! Can't go wrong and easy to find in most grocery stores.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
Kraft block cheese is not our favorite brand of block cheese. It honestly has a funny texture. We prefer the Kroger or Publix brand. We buy this when there is no other option, but for the price and taste I wouldn't strongly recommend it.