BY KRAFT

Marbled Colby & High Moisture Monterey Jack Cheese. see more...

Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
I mean, it's cheese. How could you go wrong? The Colby & Monterey Jack blend is definitely a favorite for my kids. It's price is always great and sometimes you can even find a sale or coupon that makes it hard to beat. We buy this cheese pretty often.
Katie R.
Greene, NY
Love it!! I cut it up to eat with my beef summer sausage. Id buy it again, my boyfriend and I eat Kraft so much its probably bad for us lol. I mean with how much we buy it, wed prefer cheaper but it is a decent price. Definitely get again.
Janet H.
Sigel, IL
Colby and Jack is a mild yet flavorful cheese we use to use Cheddar but now Colby & Jack it is much better not as much of a sharp taste. Only one problem it don't stay it around for to long, some one is always munching on it.
Brooke C.
Roanoke, VA
I love this stuff! I slice it up then and serve it as a snack. Super yummy perfect for snacking with crackers and fruit as a healthy snack! Much better than off brand cheese
Nancy M.
Kraft cheese is our main brand I always buy. Its the one you can count on every time you buy it to be great flavor. I love the Colby & Monterey Jack blend, I use it in a lot of dishes and its a winner every time at my house!
Chelsea D.
Carrollton, GA
This is our son's favorite cheese. I cut up a few pieces for him at almost every meal as it is hard to get him to eat enough protein being such a carb fiend. I really love Kraft block cheese for it's smooth flavor and economical price point. I prefer block cheese to string cheese to avoid the plastic waste created by the individually wrapped string cheese.
Morgan B.
Monterey Jack Cheese and Colby cheese is what I have in my fridge right now for cheese and crackers. I love that snack especially when I am up late studying for school. Cheese is more of a healthy option to snack on. Kraft is definitely work the money when it comes to their cheese.
Mallory S.
Geneva, OH
I am a big cheese man and this is one of my all time favorites. I use the Kraft Natural Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese pretty regularly. We use these with crackers and i also use this to make my home made mac and cheese. It is the perfect balance and isn't to strong. The only thing i can recommend changing is maybe the freshness of the product. Sometimes with block cheese it can tend to be a little dry.
Nicole V.
Hickory , NC
If your like me and have a love of cheese this is perfect! It goes great sliced by itself of sliced with some crackers! A nice creamy taste with the best of both cheeses, Colby and Monterey Jack! I would highly recommend, especially for parties or paired with wine!
Molly B.
Columbia, SC
Love Kraft natural cheese. Colby and Monterey Jack are two of my favorites so this combination is great! Perfect on crackers, sandwiches, shredded for dishes and casseroles, or just plain! Can't go wrong and easy to find in most grocery stores.