BY KRAFT

Marbled Colby & High Moisture Monterey Jack Cheese. see more...

Daniella D.
i honestly love all cheese and this one has so many choices to choose from and its so good kraft is very affordable even if your on a budget and i always buy this cheese
Sarah L.
It's a great product. I enjoy putting it with salami and crackers and it makes a great snack or something to put on a platter to serve guests. I always go for the Kraft brand because I know it's good.
Christina A.
Hope Mills , NC
Kraft Colby and Monterey Jack cheese is one of my favorite types of cheese. I prefer Kraft's to any other because of the taste. It has a great taste and texture. It always is of great quality and that is why I continue to buy this product.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
Love love love this cheese! I usually like to cut it up and eat it alone, or serve it with some crackers. It is always so fresh and it is usually on sale every once and a while. It also tastes really good with fresh apple!
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
I mean, it's cheese. How could you go wrong? The Colby & Monterey Jack blend is definitely a favorite for my kids. It's price is always great and sometimes you can even find a sale or coupon that makes it hard to beat. We buy this cheese pretty often.
Katie R.
Greene, NY
Love it!! I cut it up to eat with my beef summer sausage. Id buy it again, my boyfriend and I eat Kraft so much its probably bad for us lol. I mean with how much we buy it, wed prefer cheaper but it is a decent price. Definitely get again.
Janet H.
Sigel, IL
Colby and Jack is a mild yet flavorful cheese we use to use Cheddar but now Colby & Jack it is much better not as much of a sharp taste. Only one problem it don't stay it around for to long, some one is always munching on it.
This cheese is very melty and wonderful in recipes! It is the perfect blend of cheese and very fresh and no added fillers. It is not sticky and the flavor is not tainted by refrigeration or packaging. It is almost as if you had grated the cheese by hand yourself! I recommend/
Brooke C.
Roanoke, VA
I love this stuff! I slice it up then and serve it as a snack. Super yummy perfect for snacking with crackers and fruit as a healthy snack! Much better than off brand cheese
Jennifer C.
Favorite block cheese. I use it in a few different ways. We shred it for shredded cheese or sliced for crackers. I like the high moisture factor. It makes the cheese softer.