Kraft Natural Cheese Colby Jack/Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices Combo Pack 18 ct ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Colby Jack: Colby and Monterey Jack cheese. see more...

Natasha S.
if you want cheap tasteless cheese don't buy this because This Kraft Cheese Combo is very delicious and hardy. SO to all the cheese lovers out there this is the one !!! This cheese is full of flavor. The zip lock bags close easily. The package has enough slices to last a week without going bad. The price is right for this creamy and tasty cheese. Excellent for grilled cheese!
Susi J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love cheese everything so it's very hard for me to find a cheese that I absolutely love over all the other cheese' in my life! It's very creamy delicious, I bought this at my local grocery store where I buy all my groceries. I don't think there's anything they need to change about the recipe of this cheese
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Every week we like to try a few new cheese but colby jack and mild cheddar cheese is always a constant. They make an awesome grilled cheese sandwich and for the price we can make a lot more. The sharpness of the Colby Jack is well balanced with the Mild Cheddar. You really cannot go wrong.
Platinum C.
I love adding this to anything that I feel is just missing something. It is a great topper for nachos or anything you might want cheese on. It is also great to just grab and eat on its own without anything else when you want a quick snack on the go. :)
Deshonda T.
Nashville, TN
This is a very good product and I have been using it for a longtime. It tastes really good and I usually eat it with a burger or hot dog. It is a good value for the number of slices that you get and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Love this. The Kraft Natural Cheese Colby Jack/Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices Combo Pack is the best buy to make. I'm more of the Colby Jack fan myself but there are Cheddar Cheese fans in my house so everyone is happy.
mrs t.
My family and I love thos product. The taste and smell is great . We have made sandwiches with it. Sometimes I pack it for lunch with crackers. I've added it to a baked potato .
Jessica T.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I love cheddar cheese but everyone else in my household doesn't so these are perfect. I have never seen a product that has both in one pack so this one is pretty cool
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA
the cheese peels off the other slices SO NICELY! ! The taste is so creamy and delicious! this is my go to sandwich cheese. The best. Handsdown
Melissa W.
Rockwood, TN
Use this on my hubby's sandwiches he loves it so much if I don't have any he won't eat a sandwich till I buy some more he loves this cheese