Kraft Natural Cheese Colby Chunk Cheese 8 Oz Brick uploaded by Virginia S.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Natural Cheese Colby Chunk Cheese 8 Oz Brick
  • "Kraft Foods Natural Colby Cheese is the perfect addition to a grilled cheese sandwich or your favorite macaroni and cheese recipe." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Depew, NY
Colby cheese is one of my favorites. Kraft makes a great Colby cheese. I often will shred this to put in my eggs or make quesadillas or to top on chicken and use in other recipes. Also perfect with some crackers and pepperoni. Always have it on hand when I'm having parties, it's a classic that never fails.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
This is affordable and yummy. We get cheese every time to stop at Walmart. It's our go to snack for bedtime. They have specials on it usually. I know a bunch of people who get this brand of cheese and they all love it.
tess i.
This is one of my favorite types of cheese it tastes sooo good. It is great cut up on sandwiches. I also like to grade it for bean Burritos or tacos . It is affordable and easy to find. This cheese is good.
Alexis M.
Glade Spring, VA
I really like Colby cheese. I can eat it plain all day. Kraft has really good flavor to it. It is very affordable and available most places. I get this cheese very often and I will continue to buy this cheese.
Christine H.
O Fallon, MO
I have to keep my carbs down due to Type II diabetes, so I'll often turn to cheese when I'm in particular need of a snack. The Kraft cheese tastes great and buying the chunk vs. pre-cut/shredded means I can get just enough to curb my craving without getting too much or too little.
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
This cheese is perfect for when you're having a cracker platter. My only gripe is that it isn't pre-sliced and it takes a sturdy nice to cute through that sucker. Other than that, the flavor is on point and I can't complain.
Maritza V.
Brooklyn, NY
This cheese pairs good with water crackers and hot chocolate. I usually buy it in the supermarkets or Target if I catch a good sale. It is creamy, sharp, low cost and so yummy. This is a favorite in latino household and is usually found in the frig. I definately recommend. Also good to use in mac and cheese.
Sarah G.
redlands, CA
Kids love this Colby cheese with some crackers! It's from a name I trust and have been eating my whole life. Nothing tastes quite like kraft, it's so good and rich in flavor. I will always buy kraft and would recommend.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I actually just bought this today. It it my husbands absolute favorite cheese. He likes to keep it in a covered dish, left out at room temperature. Apparently, this is not out of the norm, but I just can't do it. I like the flavors of all of the Kraft cheeses (except mozzarella because I'm Italian and mozzarella just doesn't come in bricks), but Kraft does make a good Colby, along with many other good flavors. The price is reasonable and the flavor is acceptable. Will continue to use for recipes and platters needed for large functions.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
You can never go wrong with having cheese in your life! As long as it's in the fridge, you should never have a lonely day, either. Colby is my number 1 choice of the cheeses! Whether alone, on a cracker, or on a sandwich, it gets my tastebuds dancing!