Kraft Natural Cheese Colby Chunk Cheese 8 Oz Brick uploaded by Virginia S.

BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Natural Cheese Colby Chunk Cheese 8 Oz Brick
  • "Kraft Foods Natural Colby Cheese is the perfect addition to a grilled cheese sandwich or your favorite macaroni and cheese recipe." in 1 review
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
I actually just bought this today. It it my husbands absolute favorite cheese. He likes to keep it in a covered dish, left out at room temperature. Apparently, this is not out of the norm, but I just can't do it. I like the flavors of all of the Kraft cheeses (except mozzarella because I'm Italian and mozzarella just doesn't come in bricks), but Kraft does make a good Colby, along with many other good flavors. The price is reasonable and the flavor is acceptable. Will continue to use for recipes and platters needed for large functions.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Depew, NY
Colby cheese is one of my favorites. Kraft makes a great Colby cheese. I often will shred this to put in my eggs or make quesadillas or to top on chicken and use in other recipes. Also perfect with some crackers and pepperoni. Always have it on hand when I'm having parties, it's a classic that never fails.
Christine H.
Christine H.
O Fallon, MO
I have to keep my carbs down due to Type II diabetes, so I'll often turn to cheese when I'm in particular need of a snack. The Kraft cheese tastes great and buying the chunk vs. pre-cut/shredded means I can get just enough to curb my craving without getting too much or too little.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florence, KY
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with having cheese in your life! As long as it's in the fridge, you should never have a lonely day, either. Colby is my number 1 choice of the cheeses! Whether alone, on a cracker, or on a sandwich, it gets my tastebuds dancing!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Other then sharp cheddar this is my favorite snacking cheese. I do prefer this brand to others I've tried in the past. Colby is a bit tangy and sweet i do only use this as a snacking cheese. I will purchase again for sure
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Okay so I love cheese, but this cheese is in a convenient little package & can usually be picked up for under $3 which is great when I just need a small amount for a couple meals & I'm at the end of my pay period
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX
Yummy ! Grew up on this amazing cheese ! We buy EVERY type of Kraft cheese and Kraft only. So rich and gooey when grilled cheese sandwiches are made. Good in casseroles too! Just an all around amazing products!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Foodie Expert
I love this cheese and I think it is great for people who want a lot of cheese and have time to cut it in and make food in the kitchen! It is great quality and lasts a while unless you cook for a lot of people
Eripitan O.
Eripitan O.
I actually just bought this today! A little goes a long way and the texture and flavor is so rich. Definitely a must have in the fridge
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
We typically always buy craft or tillmook, both great cheeses! Honestly it just depends which one is better priced on the day