BY KRAFT

Spinach-bacon macaroni And cheese recipe included. see more...

Rhonda L.
Nothing like the Kraft collection of shredded cheeses. We prefer to use the sharp cheddar in our potato soup and other recipes. The off brands don't offer the smooth mixing texture that Kraft offers.
Jamie A.
cheltenham, pa
I love to eat cheese, I love this cheese. Best kind by far. Can be a. It pricey but it is totally worth it because you are getting delicious cheese that pairs well with beef and also with chicken. I use this with buffalo chicken dip and it makes it soooo delicious.
Ashley C.
Bear, DE
I use cheddar cheese for almost anything I cook with cheese. Homemade mac and cheese, nachos, eggs anything I topped with cheese I use cheddar. I usually grab kraft but sometimes I grab the store brand depends on my budget.
Nelson R.
Vineland , NJ
This cheese has amazing flavor and is a great value. I purchased this to use in a broccoli cheddar soup recipe I was trying and the soup could not have tasted better- this product left an amazing cheddary taste to the dish- I would and likely will buy this again.
Bansari P.
Bear, DE
I personally love cheese and I especially love the kraft cheese!! It's grated nicely and it melts really well. You can find these at your local grocery stores and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who loves cheese!
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love not having to grate cheese when I am in a hurry cooking dinner or lunch. This cheese also doesn't appear to have the powered coating that some cheese like this have.
Angela K.
I love this cheese! By far one of my favorite products and brands. This product is perfect for salads, chilli, soups and anything else you want to top off with some cheese.
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the cheese my mom always bought when I was younger and I still buy it today. Very fresh and flavorful. All Kraft products are reliable and give tons of options for each product.
Erica H.
Adds the best flavor to those foods that need a little added pizzazz. Easy to use a little and reseal or use the whole bag. Always fresh and freezes well to use later.
Rachel M.
Midlothian, VA
I use shredded cheddar in a variety of different dishes and this is my go to brand. It has great flavor and is a quality product. This is amazing to use in homemade Mac n cheese and melts easily into many dishes