BY KRAFT

Spinach-bacon macaroni And cheese recipe included. see more...

Rhonda L.
Nothing like the Kraft collection of shredded cheeses. We prefer to use the sharp cheddar in our potato soup and other recipes. The off brands don't offer the smooth mixing texture that Kraft offers.
Ashley C.
Bear, DE
I use cheddar cheese for almost anything I cook with cheese. Homemade mac and cheese, nachos, eggs anything I topped with cheese I use cheddar. I usually grab kraft but sometimes I grab the store brand depends on my budget.
Jamie A.
Cheltenham, PA
I love to eat cheese, I love this cheese. Best kind by far. Can be a. It pricey but it is totally worth it because you are getting delicious cheese that pairs well with beef and also with chicken. I use this with buffalo chicken dip and it makes it soooo delicious.
Bansari P.
Bear, DE
I personally love cheese and I especially love the kraft cheese!! It's grated nicely and it melts really well. You can find these at your local grocery stores and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who loves cheese!
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love not having to grate cheese when I am in a hurry cooking dinner or lunch. This cheese also doesn't appear to have the powered coating that some cheese like this have.
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the cheese my mom always bought when I was younger and I still buy it today. Very fresh and flavorful. All Kraft products are reliable and give tons of options for each product.
Rachel M.
Midlothian, VA
I use shredded cheddar in a variety of different dishes and this is my go to brand. It has great flavor and is a quality product. This is amazing to use in homemade Mac n cheese and melts easily into many dishes
Nikki C.
I really feel like cheese doesn't need a review because of how delicious it is! This sharp cheddar is very good! Perfect on tacos, nachos, enchiladas and even apple pie! Seriously. Try it! The perfect cheese! Yum!
Lily G.
My niece loves this cheese when I make her home made mac and cheese. She always wants this brand of cheese and not any other ones. I always buy this cheese when I know that she's coming over so she can enjoy it.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
Love that this cheese is finely shredded because it melts much better. This is great for adding to soups or salads. The sharp cheddar is a little too strong for me for a grilled cheese but I do like to use it in recipes or mixed 1/2 with mild cheddar.