Kraft Natural Cheese Cheddar Sharp Finely Shredded 16 Oz Shredded Cheese 2 Ct Pack

BY KRAFT

Cheesemaking since 1914; straight off the block see more...

naf C.
I like how this cheese can be used with a variety of recipes such as burrito, tacos and pasta. I like the taste and smell of it and I believe it it healthy. It is very nourishing/filling. I like the way it is presented on the package as well, with a window.
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
I love shredded cheese. I would give this brand 5 stars but it isn't organic and therefore I don't buy this brand unless I can't find organic shredded at the store. I buy it often and I love this brand, I just wish it was organic.
Michele C.
Fairfield, OH
I love adding this cheese to my favorite recipes...whether it's inside or on top. Great with cheese coneys, chili and topping on homemade Skyline dip. I also blend it with other cheeses to make mac and cheese, 3 cheese pizza or casseroles.
Heidi S.
Maple, NC
Kraft's sharp cheddar cheese is so delicious! With is being finely shredded, it makes it easier to melt. I put cheese on almost everything, so having this option makes it easier to melt on your food without over cooking your food or burning the cheese.
Diane S.
Dayton, OH
I love getting these large 2 packs. I get a great deal at Sams club. I freeze one and use the other right away. Kraft cheese is delicious and perfect for melting.
Tammy W.
We go through a lot of cheese at our house . The Favorite is cheddar cheese or sharp cheddar cheese we use it on our eggs cheese wraps french fries cheese sandwiches anything that we can put cheese on we usually do
Brittany L.
I don't eat a lot of cheese but when I need some for what I'm cooking I always buy this kind. It's good and it's not expensive. I use it on tacos, burgers and grilled cheese as well as many other things. If your looking for a cheap but good cheese I would definitely recommend this.
Katie F.
Asheville
Kraft is my go to cheese brand. I usually have 2-3 bags in my fridge at all times. When it is on sale I always stock up. I love the sharp cheddar and I like the finely shredded. I just find that it melts so easily.
Michelle B.
South Beloit, IL
My family is all about cheese like on everything. So this shredded cheese works great. They get a handful add to whatever and happy little family. Plus it's good for them so it's a plus
Jessica C.
New Caney, TX
Always buy these for when making special dishes this house consist of always having cheese in the fridge and Kraft is their favorite , so I always buy this type of cheese because the work is done for me already👌🏼