BY KRAFT FOODS

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Foodie Expert
Kraft is always the way I go when I need cheese for cooking. It taste great, and I am defintiely a fan of the sharp cheddar. I would definitely recommend getting kraft over the store brand product. Only time a veer away from kraft is if I'm trying to do a fancy cheese tray.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Im a big fan of cheese. Kraft has one of the best cheese in the markets. This product is great to eat alone in cubes or even slices on crackers. Its cheap and taste amazing. Its very "cheesy" and flavorful! I would add some bacon bite in it and eat it with my sandwich!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
This cheese has been a family favorite for years. It was all we ever bought. It goes great with crackers or even vanilla wafers. The price is reasonable and it is totally worth it. We will stick with Kraft cheese.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
Kraft is the best cheese in the whole world. I love it sliced, shredded and on the block. I can eat cheese all day every day. On a cracker, baked in the oven, over noodles or even on toast I love Kraft the most!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Foodie Expert
What can I even say, it's cheese! And cheese = good! Sharp cheddar is definitely one of my go-tos as a quick snack with wheat thins or triscuits. I usually grab a block when it's on sale at Kroger!
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Greensboro, NC
Love this cheese! So flavorful!!!!!!! Great taste and price, goes well with everything. Pretty much the best sharp cheese around. Win
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Burlington, NC
This is a staple in my household. This cheese is the perfect flavor. My kids think it's a treat when they get this as a snack.
Jahara T.
Jahara T.
Natchez, MS
I always get that from my mom she love this this kind of cheese she loves to eating graham crackers with this kind of cheese.
I love sharp cheddar cheese and this is probably my favorite brand. I love this cheese with some keebler crackers.
MichelIe C.
MichelIe C.
Maywood, MO
This product has. a smooth flavor can be ate with crackets by itself or in chili the price is affordable