BY KRAFT

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Erin N.
Yum! Kraft sharp cheddar cheese is always in our fridge. Its the whole families favorite. We use it for everything from soups to scrambled eggs. It melts so smooth! The sharp flavor is a must, so much more taste than mild. We will keep buying this cheese because I have never once been disappointed with its quality.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Love Kraft and all their products use this in all kinds of recipes and also eat it alone tastes great super affordable and easy to find sold in most all super markets I would def recommend this product to my friends and family
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
When it comes to sharp cheddar cheese (my favorite all around cheese), you can't go wrong with kraft. It adds such a kick to dishes. Cheese in general is not super cheap but this isn't that expensive. Worth the price. It's creamy and sharp and adds such the perfect gooeyness to dishes.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
Great cheese for a macaroni dish. I purchase this mostly around the holidays. I like to blend it with other cheeses as well. It always seems to be on sale. I would recommend this to anyone looking to make a good mac n cheese dish!
Ashlee A.
Kraft is a good brand. I usually buy this. It tastes good and it's affordable. It's actually usually the cheapest. My kid likes the string cheese. I get the blocks like this to shred and cook with.
Kensleigh A.
I have grown up eating Kraft brand cheeses so it is usually what I buy for myself. I think Kraft is great but I would buy the store brand as well, as it seems to be the same quality. I cannot tell a difference between different cheese brands.
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
I looooove this cheese! I'll say it again. I love this cheese. Perfe t to shred on chips or chili and I love the sharp flavor and texture and it's great on crackers!
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
Great cheese to use in almost anything. It is a pain to shred it yourself but the results in the end are worth it to me. It is also cheaper I have found to buy the blocks. Highly recommended for tacos.
Chelsi S.
Kraft is always the way I go when I need cheese for cooking. It taste great, and I am defintiely a fan of the sharp cheddar. I would definitely recommend getting kraft over the store brand product. Only time a veer away from kraft is if I'm trying to do a fancy cheese tray.
Jessica F.
Im a big fan of cheese. Kraft has one of the best cheese in the markets. This product is great to eat alone in cubes or even slices on crackers. Its cheap and taste amazing. Its very "cheesy" and flavorful! I would add some bacon bite in it and eat it with my sandwich!