BY KRAFT

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Erin N.
Foodie Expert
Yum! Kraft sharp cheddar cheese is always in our fridge. Its the whole families favorite. We use it for everything from soups to scrambled eggs. It melts so smooth! The sharp flavor is a must, so much more taste than mild. We will keep buying this cheese because I have never once been disappointed with its quality.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
Love Kraft and all their products use this in all kinds of recipes and also eat it alone tastes great super affordable and easy to find sold in most all super markets I would def recommend this product to my friends and family
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
When it comes to sharp cheddar cheese (my favorite all around cheese), you can't go wrong with kraft. It adds such a kick to dishes. Cheese in general is not super cheap but this isn't that expensive. Worth the price. It's creamy and sharp and adds such the perfect gooeyness to dishes.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
Foodie Expert
Great cheese for a macaroni dish. I purchase this mostly around the holidays. I like to blend it with other cheeses as well. It always seems to be on sale. I would recommend this to anyone looking to make a good mac n cheese dish!
Kensleigh A.
Foodie Expert
I have grown up eating Kraft brand cheeses so it is usually what I buy for myself. I think Kraft is great but I would buy the store brand as well, as it seems to be the same quality. I cannot tell a difference between different cheese brands.
Vianca A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
Great for a vast variety of recipes or yummy to just eat a piece of it as a snack. I tend to buy this block of cheese often and use it in tons of different recipes. Off brand taste different. Go with kraft.
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
Foodie Expert
Great cheese to use in almost anything. It is a pain to shred it yourself but the results in the end are worth it to me. It is also cheaper I have found to buy the blocks. Highly recommended for tacos.
Ashlee A.
Foodie Expert
Kraft is a good brand. I usually buy this. It tastes good and it's affordable. It's actually usually the cheapest. My kid likes the string cheese. I get the blocks like this to shred and cook with.
Mikaila K.
Foodie Expert
I love it! It has the same great taste as the "expensive" brands, just a better price! It makes a lot of grated cheese, maybe even more than the bags of it! Great value for a great price! Defiantly something to recommend!!
Chelsi S.
Foodie Expert
Kraft is always the way I go when I need cheese for cooking. It taste great, and I am defintiely a fan of the sharp cheddar. I would definitely recommend getting kraft over the store brand product. Only time a veer away from kraft is if I'm trying to do a fancy cheese tray.