Kraft Natural Cheese Cheddar Mild Chunk Cheese 8 Oz Brick uploaded by MK J.

BY KRAFT

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Brandie M.
Pikeville, Ky
My husband and I absolutely LOVE Kraft mild cheddar blocks. When we grocery shop, to be honest, we will purchase about 4-5 at a time. We eat it by itself mostly, however we do use it on sandwiches, in casseroles, and so on. It just has the best flavor. Does not have that greasy texture, doesn't leave the feeling of a film in your mouth. Its just wonderful. We often laugh that we should buy stock in the company.
Madison W.
Luther, OK
I'm very picky about my cheeses. So when I shop for cheese I take my time to try to find a good cheese. I rate craft block cheese five stars because it's affordable and delicious. You can use it for just about anything whether it's a quick snack or you want to cook with it. It's delicious either way!
Jennifer J.
Waverly, GA
Love block cheese for party platters, or just for a quick snack! Very affordable, it taste like mild cheese unless I get sharp! Great value for party's and for cooking! I am a repeat customer so I would purchase again. And recommend. Yummy now I want some cheese :)
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
When it has to do with cheese kraft is the best for cheese. It's not smelly nor very greasy. It's very cheese healthy and made with real milk so it's very creamy and tasty. Other ones aren't made out of real cheese so once u eat this one then try a different one u well fast the difference.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I buy this cheese all the time. I have an electric cheese shredder, so I use the blocks for everything from crackers to adding to pasta. The kids love it and we've never had a problem. We will continue to buy it.
Amy W.
The perfect thing to have for a late night snack. Also good for diabetics to have to keep from blood sugar bottoming out during the night while you sleep. 1 ounce of cheese and a few crackers are the cream of the crop.
Natalie H.
Little Rock, AR
We usually purchase the Kraft bricks when we are going to be eating summer sausage. There is nothing better than saltine crackers, summer sausage, and Kraft mild cheddar all together. I would definitely recommend this product.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
Kraft mild cheddar is my favorite. It's perfect on crackers and isn't too rick in flavor. It's fairly healthy since it's high in protein. It taste so good! I'll definitely buy again!
Heavin M.
Sherwood, OH
This cheese has a variety of uses. It can be sliced for cheese and crackers, used in homemade max and cheese, shredded, etc. the price is great and the flavor is fabulous
Alexandra D.
This is are go to cheese! Very great tasting of course goes great on anything and melts like a charm. Has so many different flavors which is wonderful for my cheese loving family 😀