BY KRAFT

3-A-day milk cheese yogurt for stronger bones. Excellent source of calcium. see more...

Giselle G.
I love cheese. This cheese is perfect for snacking. I love eating this with on top of ritz crackers
Stacy B.
Liverpool, NY
Love kraft cheese, especially the cheddar flavor. Delicious pick me up or good with a glass of wine
Patricia E.
You can never go wrong with this cheese brand ita so good and so cheesy. I been using it for years.
Madison M.
Fullerton, CA
great for nachos, very delicious and great in grilled cheeses, sandwhcihes, in tacos and butttios.
Jennifer D.
My family loves Kraft cheese! It's about the only brand that everyone loves. Always full of flavor.
Jazzmine T.
Amazing flavor. Perfect size. Add to pizza, spaghetti and much more. Price wise is ok too.
Karina H.
Tempe, AZ
Love using this kind of cheese for my omelette in the morning! Especially when it's melted
Jenise W.
Abilene , TX
Good taste easy to cook with and is usually much cheaper than other cheeses at the store
Kinzi S.
Good on frackers or with grapes or by itself! Getting more expensive but it is worth it!
Cynthia H.
I love this cheese it's super good I use for dips in the crockpot and I repeatly but this