BY KRAFT

3-A-day milk cheese yogurt for stronger bones. Excellent source of calcium. see more...

Jasmin B.
I love cheese! I like to get the blocks to take a chunk to snack off of. You can never go wrong with kraft products. They keep a nice quality to their brand.
Christina L.
Best trading cheese, hands down. This brand melts, beautifully and easily. It's a great addition to any meal, or a great snack, on its own. Very flavorful.
Yossely V.
Salem, OR
These are amazing on quesadillas for the kids or just a quick snack for you the both chesses bring you back and forth from quesadilla to grill cheese.
Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA
Love this cheese I can either eat it alone or with crackers or even on a sandwich I also like to melt it on toast in the oven and make cheese toast.
Laura M.
Emerson, NJ
Love this cheese! It's perfect if I am entertaining guest all I have to do it slice it up and serve with crackers. The taste is amazing as well
Shirley J.
Camden, New Jersey
Me fasina este queso lo recomiendo excente calidas y frescura a mis niños les encanta para comee con galletitas y cae muy bien de aperitivo
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
We love Kraft cheese. This taste great and the quality is there however it can be expensive at times so we only buy it when it's on sale.
Breanna G.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this kraft cheese because it's smooth and it goes amazing on our tacos! You just shred a little bit and use the rest later!
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Average price, great tasting. I love to slice this baby up and add to crackers with some jalapeno cream cheese, its a great snack.
Anabel D.
Always buy kraft products because they never dissapoint . This is good to add on your Mac and cheese or when making cheese fries