BY KRAFT

3-A-day milk cheese yogurt for stronger bones. Excellent source of calcium. see more...

Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
I'm really not picky when it comes to cheese as long as it doesn't taste super... Fragrant? If that makes sense. I like Kraft cheese because it's affordable and always tastes good! Anything cheddar is good for me!
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
These are a great snack for energy during lunch or even after lunch. I think these are a quick on the go snack but they should always be chilled and sometimes that's not anecessarily option.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca
This is my go to cheese when making mac and cheese. I love the flavor and started adding this to more of my dishes. Its easy to find at the grocery store very affordable and they have great flavors to choose from. You can never go wrong with Kraft Natural Cheeseb
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH
I typically buy the large brick of cheese because it lasts a long time and I can use it how I want. Sometimes I grate it for a recipe and sometimes I slice it for snacks. Cheese is always a better snack than chips or cookies, so I keep this on hand in my house.
Morgan H.
Deerfield, IL
Kraft cheese is a great brand that I trust and this flavor is very good. It tastes good and is a healthy food choice. It does taste like cheese and doesn't make me question the ingredients. It can be found in any grocery store, and even Target and Walmart.
Jindara S.
Hanover Park, IL
I love eating cheese, it's my go to snack. My favorite is the Kraft sharp cheddar and my daughters is the pepper jack. We can make grilled cheese, or quick sandwiches on crackers with this and so much more.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
I love cheese on every meal, and with a block of this cheese you can slice it for frackers, shred it to go on top of just about anything, melt it on chips for nachos. It doesn't get much better than this
Denise D.
New York
I really like the strong cheddar taste. It Is affordable and there are many things you can do with this. It does not run out fast. I like the flavor it offers, makes me very full and happy with my purchase
Sharon t.
Cedar Bluff, VA
My husband iz a cheeze eater he only likes Kraft. He uses big bagz every week to make different things, his favorite is spaghetti and cheese. He sats that atbl5e times a week
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Rather than purchasing cubes I like the brick better because I can slice It to fit what I need. I use it mostly as a snack with crakers, the flavor is perfect!