BY KRAFT

3-A-day milk cheese yogurt for stronger bones. Excellent source of calcium. see more...

Rachel W.
I use this cheese as my snack and I really wish I had an endless supply because I eat it almost every single day. I have tried other brands but I prefer Kraft. Kraft takes a lot of time to give us the best that they can.
Sheridan L.
Elsmere, KY
My husband loves the flavor of this cheese.  I used to buy him the store brand but he said it didn't have much flavor, so I bought him Kraft Mild Cheddar and now he won't eat anything else.  It's affordable for a name brand, particularly when it's on sale, and I always find it when I'm at the store.  I will continue to purchase.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Very good cheese - pretty basic. I like the blocks because I can slice up as much as I want any way I want. Kraft isn't the highest quality but it's a good value and easy to find at almost all grocery and convenience stores.
ashlynn c.
61872
who's cheese taste really good! It's also really good to eat as a snack anytime. It has a really good player and is semi-healthy it tastes like most cheese I have heard. I would buy this again its good
Caitlin C.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely adore this cheese. It's great for a midnight snack or to cut up and use at a party. It's definitely great for an affordable party snack or when you're have a small get together with a few friends.
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
Love these bricks of cheese! So good for a snack and easy to just slice off a piece! It's small so doesn't take up much space in the fridge and tastes soooo good. Would definitely buy this again for sure!
Alysa B.
This is good for a snack paired with crackers and tomatoes. I can't eat it all of the time because it's got a very sharp taste and it's not something I'm obsessed with. I like less tang to my cheese. This is a good one though. I think it'd be good in Mac & Cheese too.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
I love cheese on every meal, and with a block of this cheese you can slice it for frackers, shred it to go on top of just about anything, melt it on chips for nachos. It doesn't get much better than this
Makenzie B.
Kansas City, MO
Perfect when sliced for meat t and cheese trays. Also perfect shredded for just about any dish. We love shredding it and putting it on our tacos and chili. Nothing tastes better than freshly cut cheese.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca
This is my go to cheese when making mac and cheese. I love the flavor and started adding this to more of my dishes. Its easy to find at the grocery store very affordable and they have great flavors to choose from. You can never go wrong with Kraft Natural Cheeseb