BY KRAFT FOODS

3-A-day milk cheese yogurt for stronger bones. Excellent source of calcium. see more...

Juanita T.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca
This is my go to cheese when making mac and cheese. I love the flavor and started adding this to more of my dishes. Its easy to find at the grocery store very affordable and they have great flavors to choose from. You can never go wrong with Kraft Natural Cheeseb
Emilia M.
Emilia M.
Cincinnati, OH
I typically buy the large brick of cheese because it lasts a long time and I can use it how I want. Sometimes I grate it for a recipe and sometimes I slice it for snacks. Cheese is always a better snack than chips or cookies, so I keep this on hand in my house.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Deerfield, IL
Kraft cheese is a great brand that I trust and this flavor is very good. It tastes good and is a healthy food choice. It does taste like cheese and doesn't make me question the ingredients. It can be found in any grocery store, and even Target and Walmart.
Julia A.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Very good cheese - pretty basic. I like the blocks because I can slice up as much as I want any way I want. Kraft isn't the highest quality but it's a good value and easy to find at almost all grocery and convenience stores.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Columbus, GA
I'm really not picky when it comes to cheese as long as it doesn't taste super... Fragrant? If that makes sense. I like Kraft cheese because it's affordable and always tastes good! Anything cheddar is good for me!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland , FL
Im a lover of all things cheese, this for me is great for a snack. You just cut up a few bars and grab some crackers and coffee and you've got a fast breakfast when you're on the go or simply a mid day snack.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely adore this cheese. It's great for a midnight snack or to cut up and use at a party. It's definitely great for an affordable party snack or when you're have a small get together with a few friends.
Jindara S.
Jindara S.
I love eating cheese, it's my go to snack. My favorite is the Kraft sharp cheddar and my daughters is the pepper jack. We can make grilled cheese, or quick sandwiches on crackers with this and so much more.
Denise D.
Denise D.
New York
I really like the strong cheddar taste. It Is affordable and there are many things you can do with this. It does not run out fast. I like the flavor it offers, makes me very full and happy with my purchase
ashlynn c.
ashlynn c.
61872
who's cheese taste really good! It's also really good to eat as a snack anytime. It has a really good player and is semi-healthy it tastes like most cheese I have heard. I would buy this again its good