Kraft Natural Cheese Cheddar Medium Chunk Cheese 2 Lb Brick uploaded by Rosa R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Natural Cheese Cheddar Medium Chunk Cheese 2 Lb Brick
  • "Tasty and mild cheddar, really good in any recipe calling for cheese of any type." in 1 review
Alyssa D.
This medium cheddar cheese is to die for! I currently buy mine at Kroger and I just love it. It is completely affordable! You definitely get the value it's worth. I would recommend this product to others who enjoy cheese, but don't like sharp cheddar.
Erikka B.
I've used store brand cheese to make Mac and cheese for the holidays and MY WHOLE FAMILY KNEW INSTANTLY. Save yourself the embarrassment and just buy this. It's always loved by everyone.
Alicia G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Great flavor and great price for the amount that you get! Always fresh tasting... you really can't go wrong with kraft cheese I've always loved this brand, purchase at Walmart and Kroger locations! Use it in all recipes requiring cheese
Kea G.
Kraft' Natural Cheese Cheddar Medium Chunk Cheese 2lb Brick is my go to cheese when needed for macaroni and cheese, quesadillas, fajitas or chimichangas. It is a brand of cheese I prefer and would recommend.
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
Our family loves cheese,and that means we go through a lot of it! And being that we are cheese experts you should listen to me when I say that this is a very good cheese to shred,to slice,to dice any of that.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
Kraft has some of the best cheeses at the grocery store. I would highly recommend buying these 2lb sections for baking and cooking. My parents use to cater, and they used this a lot for when they made large dishes.
Danielle M.
Good pricing for the amount of cheese you get. Cheddar is such a versatile cheese to use. I usually prefer the shredded cheese because it's easier however that is just my personal preference.
Magan F.
Reno , TX
Smooth and Delicious cheese. By far my favorite brand of cheese because of the taste and the price. Not powdery or waxy like some cheese brands. Not much more expensive than the off brands.
Nina L.
Euless, TX
The medium cheddar is perfect. It has just enough flavor without being too strong for kiddos. I definitely prefer to buy the block and shred it myself. Makes it extra melty and yum!
Lizzette D.
My mother loves this to cut up and add to her salad! It has a great taste! I gave it 4 stars because she lives the sharp cheddar best! So creamy and loves the brick because she can grate it or cut it up!