BY KRAFT

Cheese enchiladas recipe included see more...

Kraft Natural Cheese Cheddar Fat Free Shredded Cheese 14 Oz Peg
  • "I love cheddar cheese and my family uses it on just about anything so this flavor packed fat free cheddar cheese is a plus in my book anyway" in 4 reviews
  • "It melts perfectly and has the perfect cheddar taste" in 1 review
Savannah S.
Cumming, GA
If you can get past the rubbery texture, the flavor is a very, very mild cheddar cheese. The fact that it is fat free is great, but it is better to just eat the full fat cheese that will actually melt and taste like it is expected to.
Kelly D.
Love the flavor of the fat free cheese and has helped me not feel guilty when eating cheese and losing weight!! Allows me to still eat the foods I love and continue to lose weight!!
BreAnne H.
This stuff is literally the worst. If you need cheese, just use the regular stuff. I will splurge on my fat for the day on regular cheese because I hate this so much. It doesn't melt correctly and it just tastes like hard nothing. Not a fan.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I love this cheese! It is super easy to fit into my macros when I am tracking. I like the flavor and it melts really easily. I use this for dinner almost every day on top of my burrito bowls.
Nicole P.
Good for a fat free cheese. Just know that when you use any fat free cheese and try to melt it in the oven, it dries out a little bit. Good for quesadillas when looking for a less fattening option.
Shannon P.
Lafitte, LA
For someone like me who is trying to reduce the grams of fat I eat this cheese is perfect and tastes great! I just wish Kraft has more fat cheeses available where I live.
Gail W.
Great for when you need your cheese grated and feeling lazy lol. It still maintains the nice sharpness of the cheese, and melat nicely on cooked dishes too.
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
This stuff tastes great! I used it for quesadillas and couldn't tell the difference between regular and fat free cheese. Don't be afraid to buy it!
Radiah  J.
Hackensack, NJ
Most fat free cheeses have a bitter taste, but Kraft sets the bar high on shredded cheeses. I love the resealable bag and the price is right