BY KRAFT

Crumbelievable! For an extra burst of flavor, try adding Kraft Natural Cheese Crumbles to your favorite recipes, salads, soups and more! The possibilities are endless...and so delicious. see more...

Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I used these for a pork chop recipe that was stuffed with blue cheese. It melted nice and was very flavorful. Pairs well with pears. I don't like blue cheese dressing but I love the crumbles. Would also be good on steak.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This is awesome on salads and Flatbread. I make my own Flatbread so using these intense flavored crumbles makes decorating it easy and fast not to mention delicious. My guy loves these with kale salad too. Adds dimension to whatever I'm making. Definitely highly recommend.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
We use this blue cheese when we make buffalo chicken dip. It's great tasting, great quality, and great pricing. Will use again for this dip in the future. We have tried many other blue cheese brands and none compare to this brand.
Meta Marie H.
South Bend, IN
I love bleu cheese. It's one of my favorite cheeses to keep around. It is usually pretty pricey, but worth it. I would say you get a lot for the price. It's quite tangy, but is a nice addition to salads, sandwiches, and other dishes.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I love the Kraft cheese crumbles because they are a better value than some of the other brand names in the store (I got it at Hy-Vee). These are perfect for salads, and I usually pair them with a vinaigrette dressing - so good!
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
I did not like the Kraft blue cheese crumbles. They shredded very easily and taste very sour. I feel the same about the kraft blue cheese dressing. To each is own. I do love kraft products which made me prone to try this one. I Def recommend trying before ruling out.
Megan F.
The Kraft blue cheese crumbles are a great value for the cost as a way to get blue cheese for dishes, salads and as a topping. The container keeps the cheese fresh for a good amount of time and the cost is totally agreeable.
emillea c.
Bristol, IL
I know not everyone likes blue cheese but these crumbles are great in a salad or on top of a burger. YUM! Of course, all blue cheese has a unique flavor, but I love that Kraft's comes in a resealable tub and is not ridiculously expensive like some cheese brands.
Anna W.
Midland , MI
Delicious! Great on salads or the perfect size to my blue cheese savories with. Crumble size is good and you normally don't end up with too many crumbs at the end of the container. Lasts awhile in the fridge.
Danielle F.
El Cajon, CA
Love these on my salads! They are so good! Inexpensive too. They are good i haven't really tried anything else. Usually buy them at any store and they are a good size for the amount you pay. Last a while too.