Kraft Natural Cheese Big Slice Smoky Chipotle Cheddar Cheese Slices 10 ct ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Cheddar cheese with chipotle peppers. see more...

Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I love the bigger pieces of cheese. I hate when t take a bite of a sandwich without any cheese. I love the smokey chipotle cheddar. It's really good with smoked turkey and mustard. I would recommend this if you love cheese as much as i do/
Jennifer N.
Bremerton, WA
One of my favorite cheeses to use in grilled cheese. It melts well. It gets to that perfect level of stringy without turning into never ending melted cheese strings but also doesnt get gloopy. It also tastes great with crackers or cold cuts (turkey or chicken).
Jessica H.
St.Clairsville
These slices are perfect for sandwichs or subs. I buy them at Walmart or Kroger and you get a good amount for the price. They always taste so good and sometimes I just eat the cheese by itself! I would buy these again
Kimberly C.
Prattville, AL
Perfect for grilled hamburgers. Gives the hamburger a different taste. The kids love it too! Very good tasting cheese. We also like the pepper jack flavor also. We buy this type of cheese for most of our bbqs !!!
Kimi F.
My go to cheese in the supermarket. I have been packing sandwiches a lot for work. My go to combination is turkey, chipotle, cheddar cheese, mustard and light mayo!
Ane K.
don't know what it is that I love about this, but I grew up eating it, and it was one of my favorite things, takes you back to childhood. I like to purchase this specific kind of cheese because it compliments my tasting buds. Its a must and I recommend it.
McKenna D.
Randolph, WI
I love Kraft cheese and these cheese slices are perfect for pretty much everything. Whether you want them on your burger or on a grilled cheese sandwich, they make the food perfect and delicious. The perfect consistency and just the right taste.
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
I tried this cheese at a friends house on a grilled turkey burger and it was so good! I love the smokey flavor that it helped add to the burger. I will definitely be purchasing this particular kind the next time I go to the grocery store.
Sherri S.
Toronto
GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE . This product has great value when it comes to cheese. When you put this cheese on top of a burger it tastes like a smoked burger right off the grill . I don't know how to improve this cheese , it's great !
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I like these for burgers or even sandwiches. It has a good flavor ! My family like them as well. I say it's a healthy cheese. It tastes like cheddar cheese. I recommend it if you haven't tried it !!!!