BY KRAFT

Our natural cheese slices start with simple ingredients: fresh milk, cultures, enzymes & salt. see more...

Lisa G.
It’s kraft. It’s not the best cheese but it’s ok on veggie burgers and sandwiches or to add extra cheese to Mac and cheese. I’d buy it again because it’s worth it for the price and it’s convenient. 🧀
Lauren W.
The slices are so big it will actually cover your entire sandwich, which I love. The taste is amazing. The only thing I don't like is that when you are trying to get it out of the package it sticks to the other slices and frequently breaks apart.
Lauren M.
These are some amazing cheeses to add in your sandwich! It tastes so rich and has such good flavor you'll want to buy all the flavors! i purchase these at ralph's or von's but they sell everywhere! I would recommend this product!
Christy W.
valley cottage
Ih man I love cheese and especially cheddar. It tastes great and I buy it at either target, Costco, or shoprite. It tastes like normal cheddar cheese. Kraft just makes good cheese, it needs more slices for what we're paying for
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
I LOVE this cheese it's my favorite. I will never use any other cheese for my sandwiches I have grown up on this cheese and it is definitely a keeper. The taste is amazing plus it's inexpensive to buy.
Precious J.
I love cheese and I add it to literally everything. Kraft has been my go to and my family go to for years the taste is really good and taste like any other cheese you would buy yes I would recommend it
Janet S.
TOLEDO, OH
Cheese is my favorite food. I love this specific cheese because it's big slices go so perfectly on my chicken sandwiches. If I forget to pack a lunch, I'll go to the grocery store deli section and get a couple of fresh chicken tenders, then grab this cheese and a loaf of bread. Between my favorite chicken tenders and this delicious cheese, it's a great sandwich!
Michaela C.
Holliston
This is my favorite and go to cheese for grilled cheese! Melts on the bread perfectly and the already sliced pieces make it easy. Available at almost any local supermarket. Inexpensive, great value, and I would absolutely recommend it to other grocery shoppers!
Jasmine M.
Aurora, CO
The Big Slice is great for sandwiches, I buy this kind every grocery trip. I buy this from my local commissary or Walmart and it sometime has coupons you can use. It is a great source of calcium and vitamin D. The zip lock bag keeps it fresh and easy to use.
Vine C.
I never make a grilled cheese with those plastic wrapped slices of cheese anymore since I started buying this. The cheddar is just sharp enough and it's delicious. It's also not overpriced like some other sliced cheeses.