BY KRAFT

Our natural cheese slices start with simple ingredients: fresh milk, cultures, enzymes & salt. see more...

Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
Everyone is always shocked when we cookout burgers and don't offer the individually wrapped super processed cheese slices, we absolutely love these, perfect thickness and such a great consistency/quality!!! Cost affordable to boot!
Amanda B.
Grand Haven, MI
I love eating my grilled cheese on texas toast and this cheese is the perfect size. It stretches from one side of the sandwich to the other for a delicious even melt. I like getting a bite of cheese with every bit of bread.
Natasha H.
The big slice is perfect for grilled cheese or other fancy sandwiches! Also always check the price because I've found it multiple times cheaper than store brand!!
Broek B.
Sandy, OR
These are perfect for great burgers on the Grill! I no longer have to put multiple slices on there. These are thicker and larger in size! We love these!
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
These big slice cheese can cover almost every inch of your burger or sandwich. When I'm preparing for a cook-out this is one to sure be on my list.
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Best for making grilled cheese sandwiches. They taste good with almost everything. And melt so quickly. A bread's best friend. Thank you Kraft.
Karlee V.
This cheese is so convenient! It's already slices perfectly for your sandwich or even just to snack on! We buy 2 or 3 every shopping trip!
My kids loved this but I personally was not a big fan because it tasted very processed and didn't taste very healthy
I love kraft cheese! The big slices are awesome for a sandwich or to break into pieces and have crackers.
Ashley G.
Kerman, CA
We like to use these for cheeseburgers or sandwiches. They aren't too thin or strong of a flavor