BY KRAFT

0G lactose per serving see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexandra F.
es mi favorito. Me encanta porque su sabor queso es solamente jaja sano o para mí es, me fascina cada sabor que se experimenta cuando se trata de la misma y su sabor es fantástico y único como ningún otro que yo había probado antes. Yes, absolutely
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
Whenever I make homemade mac n' cheese, I make sure I add a box of Kraft's melting cheese. It is always a hit at family get-togethers and is not expensive at all.
Marissa C.
Santa Margarita, CA
I love cheese so much. It goes well on almost anything. Put some on your sandwich, or melt it over your dinner or even rice, grade some over your salad, or make a nice grilled cheese, or add it to your eggs to melt perfectly in that breakfast muffin. Delish!
Alison N.
Allentown
The shredded Pepper jack cheese is wonderful. I love the shredded cheeses and pepper jack gives a kick to your mouth, so yummy. Cheese is healthy for you so yes this is good for you. I bought this at my grocery store and would recommend this to anyone.
Robersy A.
Things To Know
High in sodium per serving
High in Saturated Fat per serving
Low in cholesterol per serving
Contains naturally occuring vitamins and minerals
Excellent source of Calcium
Low in calories per serving
Melissa R.
Union City
The Kraft natural cheese Asadero melting cheese is very good. Yes I think it's to a point . Some people would not .it is my first time but this particular cheese. I think it is expensive.that's me. No I would not buy this product again. I dislike
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
This is the best cheese EVER! We go through a lot of shredded cheese in my house so we always buy n keep the biggest bag available in the fridge! Mid price range, great flavor!
María E.
Doral, FL
The cheese always improve everything. It is, in particular, is very good. I really like and I look everyday recipes that have cheese, and I always choose to use this brand. Yum!
David R.
Chandler
This stuff is sooo good, you can make killer quesadillas with this cheese. Watch out for the kick its kind of spicy. It has a mild chipotle flavor and goes great with beans too. I love this product.
Andrew T.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Delicious..... Delicious.... Delicious.... this cheese taste so good... i literally have it everyday.... When it melts over that toasted bread and you take that first crunchy bite... it's more than amazing.... it's completely WHAT YOU NEED.. TRUST ME...