BY KRAFT FOODS

Maria B.
Maria B.
San Antonio, TX
Muenster cheese is the best cheese to snack on! If you love muenster cheese raise your hand. *raises my hand. The Kraft brand of muenster cheese is my second go to behind Sargento. I like that from the moment you bite it to the moment it has been digested it the taste of muenster is there unlike other brands that you can't take the muenster until after a few bites.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
If you haven't tried Muenster cheese, please do! I believe it has to be my very favorite. Its such a versatile cheese, you can put it on any thing! My favorite thing is to grill some burgers in the backyard and melt a slice or two on top, and presto you have a fantastic meal, that tastes Amazing!
Lianne R.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
My mom bad bought these and I tried them. It was a different taste but a good one. I can't remember what it reminded me of but they were certainly delicious. I like how I have a new flavor for my basic sandwiches. They taste even better melted in a toaster or as a grilled cheese
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
Este queso es DELICIOSO! en mi país no lo vendieron mas pero me encantaba con sandwich y calentarlo. Lo recomiendo totalmente. Aquellos que puedan comprarlo haganlo! si yo pudiera lo hiciera jaja eso sí, es alto en sodio asi que no abusen en su consumo.
Nairobi V.
Nairobi V.
THEY ARE DELICIOUS! Perfect for a bread for the breakfast or dinner, for hamburgers it gives him this special flavor, is my favorite cheese of this type. The price is a bit high but I think that it depends on the quantity of every package, suppose.
Frances B.
Frances B.
ringoes, NJ
muenster cheese has always been my favorite and now it is even easier to add it to burgers and grilled cheese! soooo happy that i finally found sliced muenster! it melts perfectly every time and the zip pack makes it last longer and stay fresher!
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Great Falls, VA
I like muenster cheese; I usually use it on all my sandwiches. It's nice and light, not too overbearing. I also like that it's pretty healthy. I will definitely buy it again, and would recommend it to others. It's also a good value for the price
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
This flavor of cheese is by far my favorite. I've tried other brands but Kraft for some reason always stands out to me. I don't think it's really unhealthy for you, which is always a plus. I buy whenever I get the chance!
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Bronx, NY
I liek grilled cheese sandwiches and so does my daughter ! Kraft's Muebster cheese slices makes everything better when my daughter's hungry and isnt sure what she wants. She'll even eat the slices alone at times
Brigitte H.
Brigitte H.
Orange Park, FL
Oddly enough, I HATE cheese. But for some reason, I love this cheese on my sandwiches. I don't know what it is but it just doesn't have a very strong cheese taste to me and I really like that.