BY KRAFT

Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
This is staple at every outdoor get-together we have. I mean, everybody loves Muenster cheese, and Kraft Muenster is the best tasting you can get. I notice people just snacking on it as though it were finger food, which is great! I just want my guests to find food they like! And, I always put out well more than enough for sandwiches! This is actually my husband's favorite cheese to have all the time, but I have to rein him in on it, or his cholesterol would be throughthe roof. So, I buy for him as often as I can, because he enjoys it so!
Amanda V.
Cincinnati, OH
Kraft always produces fresh cheese with great flavor. These slices are prepped and easy to throw on a sandwich or burger patty. The packaging is great too and always seals up very easily to keep the rest of the product fresh. I usually buy a few variations of sliced cheese from Kraft and have never been disappointed!
Britt Z.
Saint Johns, FL
Oh how our family loves Muenster cheese, but it's not always as easy to find as the more popular cheeses.  In other words, we'd eat it more often, if I found it in my regular grocery stores.  Don't know if smaller chains just don't carry it, or what the problem is, but we do very much enjoy it and recommend it to those who get sick and tired of the standard American cheese and cheddar.  Live a little, and try it. Very flavorful!
Karie K.
I love muenster cheese and it's not really that common where I live so I was pleasantly surprised to see that my local store and favorite brand started carrying an affordable option other than American or shredded cheese. Thanks kraft
Mili J.
I LOVE Muenster cheese! however, I hate having to slice cheese myself. This provided the muenster flavor I love, and also comes pre-sliced. It's healthy, and ready to put right into a sandwich. I would definitely buy this again!
Yalissa P.
Evansville, IN
Ooey gooey perfection! This cheese is so versatile it's not even funny. I use this in my mac n cheese bake, grilled cheese, and even in my queso dip. Gives the perfect crust, but also still creamy and gooey.
Daffy C.
When this cheese melts on your sandwich you will be shocked at how stringy this cheese is. Reminds me of the texture of mozzarella cheese but it is a little thinner and less salty.
Maria B.
San Antonio, TX
Muenster cheese is the best cheese to snack on! If you love muenster cheese raise your hand. *raises my hand. The Kraft brand of muenster cheese is my second go to behind Sargento. I like that from the moment you bite it to the moment it has been digested it the taste of muenster is there unlike other brands that you can't take the muenster until after a few bites.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
If you haven't tried Muenster cheese, please do! I believe it has to be my very favorite. Its such a versatile cheese, you can put it on any thing! My favorite thing is to grill some burgers in the backyard and melt a slice or two on top, and presto you have a fantastic meal, that tastes Amazing!
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
My mom bad bought these and I tried them. It was a different taste but a good one. I can't remember what it reminded me of but they were certainly delicious. I like how I have a new flavor for my basic sandwiches. They taste even better melted in a toaster or as a grilled cheese