Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseKraft
Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag

Kraft Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag

by Kraft

Enjoy Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia! For your convenience, this delicious cheese has been pre-shredded so that it’s ready to be added to your favorite dish, and this resealable 8oz pouch ensures that your cheese will be fresh every time. Always made from fresh milk, Kraft shredded natural cheese is perfect for your family’s favorite tacos, pizzas, and more. You can even eat it as is as a satisfying snack! For over 100 years, Kraft has been making the cheese your family loves. So, no matter how you like it, we’ve got a cheese for you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Kraft Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this creamy Kraft Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag. It is one of my favorite shredded cheese brands and I use it in many different recipes or looks beautifully topping off a salad. I buy it mostly when it’s on sale and stock up. The expiration dates are usually a few months or more out so it lasts for a while. My kids even love adding this to scrambled eggs. #kraft
Sarah G.
Maplewood, MN
Kraft Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag uploaded by Sarah G.
I love cheese! Kraft makes great cheese! I love this mozzarella with the cream cheese added, it gives it a soft, creamy, rich indulgent taste. This is wonderful on top of home made lasagna. It melts so nicely on top. Highly recommended and I purchase it often.
Reema M.
Passaic
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
If you have not tried this flavor, you’re missing out. This combination brings great creaminess and flavor to your pastas, pizzas, and other dishes. This is definitely worth the buy.
Kanika M.
Westerville, OH
I trust Kraft brand. I love all their cheeses, specially the mozzarella, it has perfect taste and texture and made without any artificial ingredients.
Laura L.
Levittown, NY
Kraft Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag uploaded by Laura L.
You don’t really have to look to hard at the picture to see the bag is open. We are a huge cheese family, we put cheese on just about everything. The Kraft Mozzarella with the Philadelphia Creamy Melt is really amazing and so simple to melt. I no longer use my microwave to just heat up water. I love to put Kraft Mozzarella Cream Melt on Tostitos and heat them in the microwave for a quick snack, they come out amazing every time. We love the entire line of Kraft Creamy Melt Cheeses.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Kraft Mozzarella With a Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese, 8 oz Bag uploaded by Betzabe C.
Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia i love cook for mu family and i like to try new things to changed every time i eat when i use this cheese to make Enchiladas Verdes omg 😱 its awesome !! gives a nice taste and melt so well its affordable ❤️very impressed
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,207 reviews
I really enjoy this brand. The extra touch of cream cheese makes it hat much better. It makes a great cheese for chicken parmigiana.
Kanesha D.
Austin, TX
This cheese is great for lasagna m and I also use it for my Alfredo’s. It’s soo creamy and it melts right through
Inase M.
This cheese is a great addition to any cheese melty recipe. I like to use it in a baked ziti or lasagna.
luisa S.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta este queso tiene un buen sabor y se derrite fácil y queda bien con pastas me encanta lo recomiendo mucho

Looking for your answer?