Kraft Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks

by Kraft

#25 in Cheese

Kraft Mozzarella String Cheese is prepared with high quality ingredients. This bag of string cheese has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy and contains 24 snacks. The string cheese is perfectly portioned and helps to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this string cheese is a perfect grab and go snack. Enjoy the creamy texture of Kraft String Cheese. Perfect as an on-the-go snack 80 calories, 7 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, VINEGAR, SALT, ENZYMES (NON-ANIMAL).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks!
2 months agoRiverton, NJ
I really love cheese sticks in general and these happen to be pretty good. They're pretty good to have when babysitting as well the kids always have a ball with it. I would definitely recommend others to buy. I've always used Kraft and I'm sure other's would enjoy it.
2 months agoJohnson City
These are awesome if you’re looking for a quick easy snack. As a college student I’m always on the run and need something super easy and fast. These are cheap and taste amazing. If you’re looking for cheap snacks this is the way to go.
2 months ago
Really great for on the go, especially for kids. Tastes good, no mess is involved and kids love peeling there own strands. Very healthy and appetizing. Would definitely recommend for trips to the park or for a quick snack on the go.
4 months agoTulsa, OK
Another great snack to have around for the kids. They love watching it peel apart and ask for it almost daily. The price is a little high but you are defiantly paying for the quality you are getting!
5 days ago
These are awful; dry and hard or like "rubber" as someone said. Anyone who says these are great has yet to try real good string cheese and I feel sorry for them. Now I'm stuck with 23 of them since I can't return them, guess I'll throw/give them away. And here I thought kraft would be decent, silly me. Junk company selling junk.
3 months agoShreveport
I love cheese Especially string cheese sticks repeat customer because string cheese was my favorite childhood snack I wouldn’t try to improve this product because it taste delicious already yes I would love to remake recommend this to otherSargento Natural String Cheese SnacksVelveeta Original Cheese 50Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
a month agoWest Richland, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
School is here and for sure these mozzarella sticks from Kraft come in handy. Perfect for my kids lunchbox and perfect for to go snack that provides protein. My kids love them and I love them too. I recommend them to everyone that loves cheese!
2 months agoPaducah, KY
Love having this in the house for an afternoon snack. My kids both love this cheese. Easy for on the go and easy to open. This is a staple at my house. The price is reasonable and the manufacturer coupons help too. Definitely recommend this product
2 months agoSouth Gate, CA
I like to use this Kraft Reduced Fat 2% Milk Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks to make quesadillas for my children. They love them, I just add some guacamole and salsa and they are ready to eat. I paired it with Guerrero Flour Soft Taco and the snack is ready. When I have more time I like to add some asada meat.
2 months agoBakersfield
I purchase these weekly! They taste great and are a favorite go to snack for my family and daycare kids! This is a great value for this product! Would like if these came in big bulk size packaging due to how fast we go thru them! I definately recommend this brand for its taste and value.