BY KRAFT

Kraft mozzarella string cheese made with 2% reduced fat milk 12 ct see more...

Betty B.
Macclenny, FL
This is my favorite string cheese this is the only one I will buy it taste good cold or warm I love to drop them in my bag and take them everywhere I will always buy these my 6 yr. Old granddaughter loves them as well. This is our favorite snack
Would recommend them to anyone.
Athena K.
This is my go to snack for the kids at school. So convenient and always fresh. It's healthier than sending in crackers or chips. It's also a good way to practice portion control. Help you get your protein in as well as calcium without all the unnecessary fat and calories.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
We never leave the house without this for long car rides or trips. So easy for on the go snack and they are delicious!! My son asks for them daily, and I understand why! There delicious and easy to open, and to bring on the go!
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
My favorite string cheese sticks on the market!!! I don't know what it is! Every time I go to Target I have to snag these up! Great flavor, good price & such an easy & good snack to take to work with me every day!
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I started buying these about 3 months after I had my gastric sleeve surgery and I would eat these as a quick meal and they filed me up. My daughter loves taking these to school as well as a snack and sometimes she even takes some for her best friend lol she tells me to make sure and buy enough so that they can both have one every day. String Cheese is still my favorite type of cheese to eat and it's nice to have it packaged in a serving size already that way I don't grab too much. The price is pretty affordable for my budget as well.
Jdiaz
I've always been using kraft my whole life and i use it all the time for my cooking and the flavor is great for making nice simply pasta even though it is not healthy but I would definitely buy it again.
Natalie K.
Gilbert, AZ
A few years ago I realized that when I bought reduced fat string cheese it usually didn't have the squishy texture I sometimes got with regular string cheese, and none of us seemed to miss the extra fat anyhow. This last trip to the store, I chose Kraft 2% string cheese and discovered that unfortunately, there is a big difference with this brand. There is no flavor in these cheese sticks, which makes it feel kind of like chewing on plastic. Will not purchase again.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
As a diabetic that works in an office, I'm always looking for healthy snacks. Especially snack so can eat at my desk. I love to take some of these packets of string cheese to have at my desk as a snack during the day. They make me feel like I'm a kid again being able to either pull it apart or just bite into it.
TammyJo E.
These are a great option if you like the ease of eating string cheese but don't want all of the calories. I can't tell the difference between these reduced fat and the original string cheese from Kraft. Compared to other brands like Sargento, these tend to cost a bit less and I can often find sales or coupons, too.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, and still love them! Cheese is always easy to manipulate, texture is never off, and they're easy to use to make cheese sticks or cheese knots too. Only downside is that they've become a little expensive for small packs (at least in my area). Love them though!
Where can I buy these cheese sticks in my area? My zip is 92122