BY KRAFT

Kraft mozzarella string cheese made with 2% reduced fat milk 12 ct see more...

Athena K.
This is my go to snack for the kids at school. So convenient and always fresh. It's healthier than sending in crackers or chips. It's also a good way to practice portion control. Help you get your protein in as well as calcium without all the unnecessary fat and calories.
Nicole H.
Braidwood
We never leave the house without this for long car rides or trips. So easy for on the go snack and they are delicious!! My son asks for them daily, and I understand why! There delicious and easy to open, and to bring on the go!
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
My favorite string cheese sticks on the market!!! I don't know what it is! Every time I go to Target I have to snag these up! Great flavor, good price & such an easy & good snack to take to work with me every day!
Patricia B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I started buying these about 3 months after I had my gastric sleeve surgery and I would eat these as a quick meal and they filed me up. My daughter loves taking these to school as well as a snack and sometimes she even takes some for her best friend lol she tells me to make sure and buy enough so that they can both have one every day. String Cheese is still my favorite type of cheese to eat and it's nice to have it packaged in a serving size already that way I don't grab too much. The price is pretty affordable for my budget as well.
Natalie K.
Gilbert, AZ
A few years ago I realized that when I bought reduced fat string cheese it usually didn't have the squishy texture I sometimes got with regular string cheese, and none of us seemed to miss the extra fat anyhow. This last trip to the store, I chose Kraft 2% string cheese and discovered that unfortunately, there is a big difference with this brand. There is no flavor in these cheese sticks, which makes it feel kind of like chewing on plastic. Will not purchase again.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
As a diabetic that works in an office, I'm always looking for healthy snacks. Especially snack so can eat at my desk. I love to take some of these packets of string cheese to have at my desk as a snack during the day. They make me feel like I'm a kid again being able to either pull it apart or just bite into it.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
These are a great option if you like the ease of eating string cheese but don't want all of the calories. I can't tell the difference between these reduced fat and the original string cheese from Kraft. Compared to other brands like Sargento, these tend to cost a bit less and I can often find sales or coupons, too.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, and still love them! Cheese is always easy to manipulate, texture is never off, and they're easy to use to make cheese sticks or cheese knots too. Only downside is that they've become a little expensive for small packs (at least in my area). Love them though!
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is my favorite string cheese to purchase at the store. I usually buy it from Meijer stores. I love the consistency and it doesn't feel super mushy while I am eating it like some more expensive cheeses taste likee. I Always tell my friends and family to get this kind.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
We buy these often at the grocery store Kroger. They are always fresh and the taste is great. You can pull it apart so the taste is milder or take a bite in chunk form so you get a stronger taste along with more chew. It is easy to grab and go or throw in a lunchbox.
Where can I buy these cheese sticks in my area? My zip is 92122