Kraft Mozzarella String Cheese 12 ct Bag uploaded by Harbegue S.Kraft Mozzarella String Cheese 12 ct Bag uploaded by Jodi O.

BY KRAFT #99 in Cheese

Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese. see more...

• Anyone on the West side, eat this with their hot cheetos? 1 Answers
  • Do you think that there will be some hot pepper cheese brought to...4 Answers
  • What other flavors do they have in string cheese?13 Answers
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is the best string cheese I've found. Other brands don't seem to...for lack of a better word, string as these do. They're made with part skim milk and have a good amount of protein. I never feel guilty for snacking on these.
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
We have to buy these constantly for my daughter. Every single time we go to the store we need more. She absolutely loves them. For every snack she wants cheese sticks so we go through them really fast.
Amber F.
I love string cheese and kraft is one of my fav brands. I am a repeat consumer. I like that you get a good amount in the bag. You can tell a difference in the quality of cheese going from a cheaper brand of string. Cheese. It is easy to pull apart and great for making pepperoni rolls
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
My husband loves craft string cheese! So whenever we are at the grocery store I always have to grab him a pack. It's funny because you can't eat string cheese like a cheese stick you have to actually pull the cheese apart. They are cheap and just at your local grocery store.
Sh G.
Brooklyn, NY
Easy and awesome to snack on whether you're sitting and studying grabbing on the go. They taste great and are priced even greater! I usually pick them up once a week at target but they are sold in most grocery stores!
Hailey D.
Paragould, AR
Delicious and healthy! My entire household loves these and they never last long in my fridge because of that! Taste amazing, however I wish they were slightly cheaper. Definitely would recommend
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My favorite snack. You are never too old to enjoy string cheese. Quick and easy to grab on the go or to have for a snack while enjoying an movie with the family. The taste is perfect not too much of a strong flavor but you have enough there to enjoy each and every time you pull a new string off. You may have to hide it or one of the kids will want it as soon as the finish their own string cheese.
esther f.
Brooklyn, NY
my husband an nieces love these and so do i they are not messy and a toddle can grab and eat anywhere they are practical and great on the go snack they taste to good a little pricey but so worth it.....i just love them and the taste!i use them to do quesadillas as well i stick cut into to pieces the narrow way and put in a tortilla heat it up and yummy the way it melts in the tortilla is bomb!!!
Mischa H.
My little one loves these ! He doesn't even peel it but bite the whole thing into his mouth. He's 1! That tells you a lot. I tried the regular square ones and he makes a mess but this is handy for on the go and easy for little hands
M W.
Saginaw, MI
String cheese is such a convenient, tasty snack and the Kraft brand always leads the pack! It's hard to explain, but it has the perfect string cheese consistency; not too gooey so you can't pull it off... but also not too hard so you can't rip it in strings. It also has a great, fresh flavor, too. Love.
Kaitlyn R.
What other flavors do they have in string cheese?
Brittany S.
Do you think that there will be some hot pepper cheese brought to the consumer?
Juliana T.
Anyone on the West side, eat this with their hot cheetos?