Kraft Mozzarella String Cheese 12 ct Bag uploaded by Jodi O.

BY KRAFT FOODS #78 in Cheese

Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese. see more...

• Anyone on the West side, eat this with their hot cheetos? 1 Answers
  • Do you think that there will be some hot pepper cheese brought to...4 Answers
  • What other flavors do they have in string cheese?13 Answers
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
My favorite snack. You are never too old to enjoy string cheese. Quick and easy to grab on the go or to have for a snack while enjoying an movie with the family. The taste is perfect not too much of a strong flavor but you have enough there to enjoy each and every time you pull a new string off. You may have to hide it or one of the kids will want it as soon as the finish their own string cheese.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. They come 12 in a bag and are individually wrapped. It's really convenient for on the go or if you have kids. I could eat a whole bag in one day. They taste amazing, and don't have the imitation cheese taste. I always buy these for my kids and I. You can get them usually at any grocery store.
Sonny F.
Sonny F.
Muskegon, MI
Foodie Expert
These take me back to lunch box days, but they also have such a great application in grown-up life. They're high protein snacks that are easy for on the go! You can buy them at any grocery store. All you have to do is decide whether to eat them by taking bites or pulling the cheese apart in strings.
Tahiry M.
Tahiry M.
Saint Albans, NY
I love mozzarella and I love this product! It's a great snack for mozzarella lovers to carry around and munch on! This snack is convenient for me because it's very small and whenever I'm hungry and not around food it gives me something to chew on and keep me satisfied until the next meal!
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Foodie Expert
These are a go to snack. I love the ease of just grabbing a few of these & going. They are individually wrapped. I prefer the flavor of Kraft to the frigo brand that my son prefers. It just tastes more like real mozzarella to me. They are also the right texture vs. the frigo.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Essexville, MI
Foodie Expert
This is a very firm string cheese that doesn't get that very salty, moist coating on the outside. This one strings easily and is a nice snack when you want something salty with some protein. Kraft cheeses definitely have a more pleasant, firm texture then other brands.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
my daughter loves this!!! taste great. packaged individually great for school lunches. if i let her she'll eat the whole pack in one day. they are healthy for kids snacks. definitely recommend for kids lunches. they're awesome wish they were a little cheaper though.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Quincy, MA
Great snacks to have in the house. Very easy to eat and to travel with. I love the individual packaging, keeps it very sanitary and safe to eat. Very tasty and great to share with friends, too. I prefer these over the sliced cheeses. Would recommend to friends.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Knoxville, TN
I eat string cheese like it's going out of style. My absolute favorite brand is Kraft because of the softness and the overall taste. I think that is is such a versatile snack and can be used in so many ways weather pairing it with an apple or crackers.
This is the best! Hands down the best string cheese. I'm such a cheese lover and this is my go to snack. This is a must in my refrigerator. Great for kids meanwhile the food is getting ready or if you're on the go. No mess! No hassle! Just pull apart!
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
What other flavors do they have in string cheese?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Foodie Expert
Do you think that there will be some hot pepper cheese brought to the consumer?
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
Anyone on the West side, eat this with their hot cheetos?