BY KRAFT

Low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese. see more...

Michelle M.
Colchester, VT
String cheese is a favorite lunchbox snack in our family.  This variety is classic...and tasty!  What I love the most is the design of the packaging. It helps to keep my fridge organized and is easily accessible.  It's a great buy for the price and we'll definitely be purchasing again.
Jenifer K.
Hardin, MT
String cheese is one of my guilty pleasures. Some string cheese, however, is soggy and doesn't split very well. Craft's string cheese stays fresh. It's made with the best mozzarella!
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
I expected more than I should've. I'm not a big cheese fan yet I decided to get some string cheese. Little did I know that it was a bad decision. I got this 3 pack as a to go and share it among my friends. However, it lacked the cheese taste needed to suffice for our craving. The texture and consistency was good we could pull it apart and get some fun out of it. But really, Kraft you disappointed me. Lack of flavor and taste...
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
These are my daughters favorite snack. They are easy for to open and they taste amazing. We have tried other brands but these are our favorite. They are really flavorful and taste like the mozzarella flavor we are after. We have bought these several times. If you have kids I would recommend this as a healthy alternative for a snack.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
My son loves string cheese. This is perfect for him. We buy them regularly at Walmart. It's a perfect on the go snack I can just throw it in my bag and have it ready for him to eat. They are so delicious. We have tried different brand but he only likes this ones.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
I love string cheese especially when its Mozzarella. Kraft cheese is so good and its healthy for you as well. I bought it at my local Wal-Mart but im sure you can get it at any grocery store the value is great as well. Its a healthy snack i love eating.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
It's no surprise that I like cheese, so I naturally fell in love with these Kraft Mozzarella String Cheese. It's affordable and easy to take on the go. It is absolutely delicious and I would recommend this product to cheese lovers.
Kaylie P.
WISC RAPIDS, WI
Since I have 2 kids in the house, we can never have enough string cheese. Kraft is their favorite kind though, some of the other brands have a funny taste to me. So I'm sure they feel the same way ha.
Valerie M.
I love these string cheeses especially when on the go. I can just grab one and put it in my purse and eat it at work, in class, whenever I get a little hungry and want a healthy snack. its a great value for price and would definitely recommend to others.
Lesly R.
This is the reason I began to like cheese all my life I hated cheese because it felt so thick and milky but this is like amazing because you pull apart thin pieces of cheese and not feel like you're eating a big ball of creamy old milk
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will you ever create string cheese for the lactose intolerant?