BY VELVEETA

Shredded pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
In my household, we only buy this brand. It is perfect for cooking, salads, or just eating it out of the bag! The price is not that bad either. I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves cheese!
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
I do not like this cheese. I like the regular block of velveeta but the shredded version is gross. I used this on a homemade pizza and this cheese didn't not melt like a normal shredded cheese. It had a a weird texture and the taste of it was super salty and it like separated on the pizza. I will never buy this again!
Deanne K.
I bought this because I was cooking for a crowd, and it was much cheaper than a bag of shredded mozzarella in equal size. It melts extremely well (I was making pasta) and tastes similar to mozzarella, a little less flavor. The only qualm I have is that it's not real mozzarella cheese. I try to avoid foods that are processed as this is, but it's a great option, especially when trying to make a lot of food at a low price.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
This is a little bit more than standard mozzarella cheese shreds, but it is so worth it. It doesn't have that strange hard texture. It feels--and melts-- like freshly-shredded cheese! Since I first had it, it's all I use.
Mikel A.
Nashua
Fell Vita that’s all I have to say it says it all so good it’s good for pizza it’s affordable it’s not too expensive and I’m had this for a long long time it’s a good values it’s really really good and I would always buy it over and over again
Lindsay K.
Germantown, WI
So good and creamy! I love the big bag for when your really cooking, LOL I usually get this brand and kind of cheese. You will not be disappointed. In fact that reminded me I am half gone with my bag and need to go get more.
Alice D.
Beaverton , OR
My mom uses this cheese to put on her taco pie. I love it it gives it that good extra cheesy taste . I like it because it actually has that mozzarella flavor that I can feel versus other brands that don't really .
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
I love this mozzarella cheese to make my quesadillas I'm Hispanic so When i make them I reach for this cheese I love how the cheese melts and of course the flavor
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
This is a really good, versatile cheese... I've used it as a chili topper, in salads, melted on fries/tater tots... My kids have a tendency to eat it right from the bag! It's a pricey when compared to store brands, but if you're looking for a cheese made for homemade mac and cheese, this is the best! It melts so nicely!
Alejandra R.
Terra Bella, CA
This cheese is amazing taste great and goes really good with spaghetti and any pastas. You could even use it if you're trying to make a homemade pizza or any dish that involves cheese